Charbroil Big easy infrared Turkey Fryer  » Housewares  »
  • Last Thanksgiving we were faced with a he problem
  • My husband didn’t have much experience when it came to frying a turkey and due to that non experience, he burnt our back yard p
  • I found it to be a lot more healthier than using oil
  • I love this fryer, it’s different and it cooks well

• by Giniaslim

Last Thanksgiving we were faced with a he problem. We ended up killing our back yard due to a fire. My husband didn’t have much experience when it came to frying a turkey and due to that non experience, he burnt our back yard p. We have to renovate that area and get it done before the next thanksgiving. WE also had to buy a new fryer so that way he could his practice in. So we figured that we would find something that was affordable and nice looking all at the same time. The reason why we chose the Charbroil Big easy infrared Turkey Fryer was because it was being sold at a fair price. This fryer went for $150 which was decent to us because the last one that we had costs us almost $220. So we felt as if we saved

a few bucks in this area.

Another reason why we wanted this fryer was because it didn’t oil. It didn’t have a need for oil which made things a lot less tense when it came to my husband having to go out and cook a turkey. It was different in the way that it cooked meats. Another thing that we liked about it was that it was capable of cooking not only turkeys but chicken, roasts and other big meats. The only thing with that was that it was only able to handle a 16LB turkey. We had to buy two to make up for the normal sized turkey we normally buy. It wasn’t a big deal but it was a hassle.

This fryer cooks through infrared which is kind of cool. It takes a little longer to cook a turkey this way but for the ...

• most part, I have found that it was a lot easier and it was less messy. We didn’t have to buy oil (which saved us money) And we didn’t have to dispose of the oil when we were done which was such a blessing. It was a bit confusing to get it set up because this thing comes with a cooking chamber that the turkey is suppose to go in. The cook chamber goes on top of the fryer and the turkey gets dipped into the inside of the chamber.

It took me a while to get used to the idea of having an infrared fryer in or home and was skeptical about how well it would cook the turkey but I must admit that it tasted as if we actually fried it in grease. The Charbroil Big Easy infrared Turkey Fryer cooked the

turkey from the inside out which allowed for all the juices to be trapped in. The turkey was juicy and the skin was crispy. I found it to be a lot more healthier than using oil. The handle are cool to the touch and the chamber is really easy to clean and there is a removable grease tray located at the bottom of the fryer. It’s powered by propane which was expected. I knew we weren’t going to get away from that but it wasn’t a big deal. It came with a nice instructional book, explaining how to set it up and get started. It was easy to read and understand and it helped us to get where we needed to be. I love this fryer, it’s different and it cooks well. It’s affordable as well. It’s going to be perfect for this upcoming holiday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5319111332900930/k2311a1119/11.19.10