Hard Candy Iphone case
0.5
  • I figured that I would just try it out because I had an issue with dropping my phone a couple of times in the past and figured it might do me some justice to have it around
  • Plus I thought that this phone case was kind of cute
  • Of course I had high hopes of it doing something for me, like protecting my case but unfortunately it was a waste of my time and energy
  • I just wasn’t impressed with the fact that after one drop it was darn near dead
  • I wouldn’t recommend this thing to no one who has an expensive iphone

• by Giniaslim

Oh yes I am here to complain about this piece of crap phone case that I called myself buying for my brother who in turn didn’t even want it. I wasn’t in the mood to send back a phone case so I used it for myself. I’m not a phone case type of person because most of the time they just get in the way. I figured that I would just try it out because I had an issue with dropping my phone a couple of times in the past and figured it might do me some justice to have it around. Plus I thought that this phone case was kind of cute. I only paid $20 for it so I figured if it didn’t work then it just didn’t work. Of course I

had high hopes of it doing something for me, like protecting my case but unfortunately it was a waste of my time and energy.

First of all the purpose of this case is to protect my phone. This didn’t happen what so ever. I just so happen to drop my phone when I was jogging and the case ended p cracking on the side. This wasn’t the end of the world but it still looked pretty ugly. I was still able to use the case, which I did. I just wasn’t impressed with the fact that after one drop it was darn near dead. Another thing that I didn’t find attractive about this phone case was that it was tighter than my iphone which made it hard for me to put it on the ...

• first go. There was absolutely no way for me to put a cover on the front of my phone because of how tight it was. The cover would either bubble up or just not go in all the way. Either way I was stuck with just the case and no protective screen cover.

The rubber that is located on the side of the case was suppose to help protect my phone as well but that ended up coming off after a while. So that no longer existed. I also didn’t like the fact it looked cheap, extremely cheap. When I first bought it, I bought it because it had a classy expensive look to it. But unfortunately it didn’t come off that way once my brother brought it back to me. I understood why

he was reluctant to take it. It’s pretty rough on my phone as a whole, whenever I took it off I would notice one more scratch on the back, how fun is that?! This thing was a piece of crap wrapped up in a pretty box.

Another thing that I hated about this phone case was that in the end I had to replace my entire phone because after my second drop, not only did the phone pop out the cover but the cover broke and my phone as well. I can’t help but say that this hard candy case did nothing for me. It was a waste of time and I now understand why my brother didn’t want to use it. I wouldn’t recommend this thing to no one who has an expensive iphone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3719111332890930/k2311a1119/11.19.10