Sharpie Liquid Pencil
  • I know that it seems crazy that I’m talking about this liquid pencil but in all honesty
  • I started using pencils again when I found out about the Sharpie Liquid pencil
  • We all know that the price wasn’t all that nice I wish that it would have been a little cheaper but unfortunately that wasn’t the case at all
  • But lets be honest, a box of 24 pencils can cost as low as a dollar at the dollar store
  • I think it’s actually better than writing with a regular pencil

• by Giniaslim

Oh what a wonderful piece of merchandise this is. I am in heaven whenever I use this pencil. I find that this pencil is such a wonderful asset to my pen collection. I know that it seems crazy that I’m talking about this liquid pencil but in all honesty. But there is a story behind this pencil deal. I have never been a true fan of pencils all because after I use them for a certain period of time, I have to sharpen them. I hate having to do all that extra work just to use a pencil. So I stopped using pencils even when I know I need to. I started using pencils again when I found out about the Sharpie Liquid pencil. I had never heard of this before so it was fairly new

to me. I jumped right on it after I found out about it. We all know that the price wasn’t all that nice I wish that it would have been a little cheaper but unfortunately that wasn’t the case at all. I paid $5 for two liquid pencils. I know you are wondering how in the world is that a lot of money. But lets be honest, a box of 24 pencils can cost as low as a dollar at the dollar store. So this to me, was a bit high in price. It was worth it though, I love using these pencils, they write just like a regular pencil does and plus it saves trees. I’m all about the economy and the resources that we use and if there is any way I can ...

• help make it better then I will.

I think the thing that I like the most about this liquid pencil is that it writes like a pen but it can easily erase like a pencil. The liquid pencil “ink” writes dark enough to be seen and whenever I erase what I wrote, it’s gone right off the paper. I have had my share of lead pencils, (mechanical) and I don’t do very well with those. This write just like a mechanical pencil but eliminates the breakage. It is equivalent to a n0 2 pencil which is cool and inside the package, I got 6 replacement erasers. This was perfect for me because I can got through that eraser easily. They eraser is quite small in quantity and that is something that I didn’t like about it

at all.

This pencil has a nice rubberized grip which makes it easy to hold. I do find that sometimes the flow of the graphite becomes inconsistent at times. This is irritating more or less because it doesn’t write as smoothly as it should. I do also find that sometimes it will leave behind ink drops which makes things a little messy. This doesn’t happen often and I notice that it only happens when the pencil is about null and void. So far I could and will recommend this pencil to just about any one who likes to write with pencils. It erases cleanly and it writes smoothly (most of the time) You will find some down points when using this pencil but it doesn’t happen often. I think it’s actually better than writing with a regular pencil.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219111332880930/k2311a1119/11.19.10