Colin Stewart fold over Platform boot
  • I think I took the Colin Stewart Fold over Platform Boot out the box maybe twice last year
  • This is something that I try to avoid when it comes to all of my shoes
  • The boot cost $70 which I personally think is one of the cheapest boots I have ever bought
  • I like that I can wear this boot cuffed at the top or un cuffed if I Want to

• by Giniaslim

This shoe/boot is so funky that I had to take the time to write a review on it. I haven’t wore it that much. I think I took the Colin Stewart Fold over Platform Boot out the box maybe twice last year. I was so afraid that I was going to scratch the leather that I refused to wear them. Plus these boots are hard to wear in the winter time.

You have to be careful when it comes to expensive boots because the eliminates of the weather can kill the look of them. This is something that I try to avoid when it comes to all of my shoes. I pay a lot of money for most of my shoes so with that being said, I have to be easy with them. This shoe is one of those “be careful” situation.

Of course I will tell you that this

shoe is like most of the others that I own. As far as the comfort level is concerned, there is a certain extent to how long I can actually wear this boot. But beauty is pain and I will be in pain just so I can wear this shoe and make all my friends angry. First of all I want to talk about the price of this boot.

The boot cost $70 which I personally think is one of the cheapest boots I have ever bought. I could be wrong but I grab these boots so fast all because they were under a hundred dollars.

The only downside to the look of these shoes is the color. The color of these shoes aren’t universal.

They only came in brown and we all know you can’t wear brown boats with EVERYTHING. So I was limited in that area. Other than ...

• that and other than the feel of them. They are sexy and very stylish.

The top area of the shoe has a faux fur “collar” I didn’t want to call it a collar but I Didn’t know exactly what to call the top of the shoe. It comes in black which matches the bottom platform of the boot. The platform is black as well as the heel. Now the platform is a but weird and hard to walk on at first.

I had to get used to the platform and how small it was. I’m used to platforms to have some type of width to it, this one was about as big as the ball of my foot. The heel is a stiletto which is actually easy to walk in. The heel was black just like the platform and the faux-fur.

The side of the shoe has a zipper

that lines the entire side of the boot. This makes it easy to put my foot in but taking them off isn’t as easy as I was expecting. I have to have my husband help me take these boots off. I like that I can wear this boot cuffed at the top or un cuffed if I Want to.

It changes the look of things and that is what makes this boot so sexy. My husband loves these boots. The toe area is rounded more or less. It some what looks as if it has a pointed toe rather than a rounded.

But either way it’s still cute. They do hurt my foot after so long, The padding in the boot isn’t as thick as I would have liked it to be but I get over it as soon as I walk out the house. This shoe is recommended to every woman in AMERICA!

Desha says :

I bought these but a little worried about the zipper part. I hv VERY large calves and usually cant wear zipper boots unless its stretchy or it stops b4 the calves. But they seem 2 look bigger on. I went up 1 2 a size as I always do w boots. Is there much give?? Are they true to size?? Or fit bigger?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5519111332870930/k2311a1119/11.19.10