Victoria secrets Biofit push up bra  » Clothes  »
  • I think I have learned a small lesson when it comes to buying bras that hold no support
  • I bought the Victoria Secrets Biofit Push up Bra for $65, The only reason why it was this high was because it was a holiday lace and I guess lace ups the price
  • The victoria Secret Biofit Bra is perfect for me and I love everything about it
  • If you can afford a well made bra then I would recommend you try out Victoria Secret, they cater to women who like great bras

• by Giniaslim

I’ve gotten a personal addiction to buying Victoria Secret Bars for some odd reason. I think I have learned a small lesson when it comes to buying bras that hold no support. That is the case with the other bras that I have bought from Wal-Mart. After a certain period of time, they were dead and gone. They lost their perkiness and I could no longer wear them. I would put them away for the workout days but they didn’t work well on an everyday basis. I have learned to save money for a good bra from time to time. Victoria Secret bras run around $50 or so, so please understand that I’m not just running out every single day to buy a new bra. Over time though, I have collected a nice amount of bras and most of them have lasted a

few years. The material that Victoria Secret uses to make their bras are very strong and sturdy. They can handle machine washes (which is something that I don’t do on a normal basis) but if I did decide to wash my bras in the washer machine then I know that I could do it without worrying about messing them up. I bought the Victoria Secrets Biofit Push up Bra for $65, The only reason why it was this high was because it was a holiday lace and I guess lace ups the price. Either way, I bought this bra because I needed a good bra to go under my dress. I wanted a bra that would give my cleavage but wouldn’t show as well. The other bra that I had gave my cleavage but I was able to see the bra under ...

• my dress. So this bra wasn’t going to work for me. The Victoria Secret Biofit Bra lives up to it’s name It’s a biofit. It fits me perfectly. It also gives me much more cleavage which was something else I was looking for. I was able to get a simple lift in my boob area which was another plus. The bra is cut low so that way I was able to wear a low cut shirt of dress with this and not worry about the bra line showing up.

The straps are nicely made. They don’t dig into my shoulders and they are nicely attached to the bra pad. The under wire that is located in this bra is all around the bar and not just under the bra pads. This is what I really enjoy about this bra because I’m not

a real fan of under wire bras. The inner cups are my favorite feature about this bra. The cups are lined with suede, which helps with non slippage. Most bras don’t take this into consideration when making a bra for women. The straps on this thing are adjustable and I can remove the back and turn them into cross over straps if I want to. This is perfect for those times when I have a shirt on that needs a bra but my straps don’t NEED to be seen.

The victoria Secret Biofit Bra is perfect for me and I love everything about it. IT has made my boobs feel good and look good all at the same time. If you can afford a well made bra then I would recommend you try out Victoria Secret, they cater to women who like great bras.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5519111332860930/k2311a1119/11.19.10