Adobe flash player  » Software  »
  • That is why I like it because they aren’t forcing me to spend money on something that is so wonderful
  • I have to admit that my experience with Adobe flash Player has lived up to it’s name
  • I think that is why this flash player is much better than all the other ones that I have downloaded
  • I can watch anything and everything on the web if I Want to and that is why I recommend Adobe Flash player to anyone who wants to enhance their web browsing experience

• by Giniaslim

I don’t know a person who doesn’t own an Adobe Flash player. It has been popular for years now and outside of the Windows media player, I have totally been in love with this player. Everything about the Adobe flash player has given me a reason to listen to my music even more. I deal with a lot less crashes and it comes with enhanced features. I have downloaded the new version because the software was being offered. The older versions of Adobe Flash player were ok, they were the reasons why I got hooked in the first place. But the newer version is what makes me like using it even more.

First of all I want to talk about the fact that this software is FREE. They could easily charge for this software. That is why I

like it because they aren’t forcing me to spend money on something that is so wonderful. I can download it from the Adobe website and set it up by following the step by step instructions. It can sit in the background, and I can change the settings, change my streaming settings and etc. Option and flexibility is what comes along with Adobe Flash Player.

Adobe Flash player does not work on Macs, you can only use it on Windows Xp. Vista and 7. This was the downer part about using this software. It isn’t universal and I wanted to be able to use it on my Mac. Luckily I already had something on my computer so it wasn’t a big deal really.

So what do I like about Adobe Flash Player? Well first of all, it’s a cross-platform. I ...

• can use this through any of my browsers to watch and or listen to music. I can stream whatever it is that I want in real-time. I also have this on my phone so I can easily watch videos on my phone. The newer version which is 10.1 is optimized for better performance. Now this is what I read before I actually downloaded this software, so I was ready to put it to the test when I first downloaded it. I have to admit that my experience with Adobe flash Player has lived up to it’s name. It can stream videos very well with little buffering. I can protect all of my content through this flash player which was a cool thing to me as well. I like that if I don’t want my content to be seen
        then all I have to do is lock it. No matter my network situation, all videos will be adjusted to fit that leverage. Which means that I don’t have to deal with many delays when it comes to watching videos. I can personally enhance Adobe Flash player by adding extension to it if I wish to do so. I think that is why this flash player is much better than all the other ones that I have downloaded. Experiencing the web is much more fun when I have Adobe Flash player. Nothing else is going to allow me to get the affects that I am looking for. I can watch anything and everything on the web if I Want to and that is why I recommend Adobe Flash player to anyone who wants to enhance their web browsing experience.

Adobe flash player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3019111332850930/k2311a1119/11.19.10