MXB motorized skateboard  » Other  »
2.5
  • So talented that I bought him the MXB Motorized skateboard
  • I think that the MXB Motorized Skateboard is neat and unique all at the same time
  • One of the things that I like about this motorized skateboard is that it comes with wheels

• by Giniaslim

My oldest son has always been into skateboarding. I never liked the idea and personally wanted him to find a different hobby. But when it comes to kids you must oblige in the things that they like to do. So I have finally gotten over my fear of him breaking his neck because I went out and took a look at his skills one day. I must admit that he is pretty talented.

So talented that I bought him the MXB Motorized skateboard. I am a bit upset that I bought this because he doesn’t use it as much as I thought he was going to use it. I figured it was something new and different and he would find some type of use out of it. I guess he is still into the

old school skateboard.

Don’t get me wrong he uses it but he says that it’s hard to master. It’s just something else that he has to work on. I think that the MXB Motorized Skateboard is neat and unique all at the same time. One of the things that I like about this motorized skateboard is that it comes with wheels.

There are two big wheels, one is located on the front and the other is located on the back. In the middle is chrome which is kind of cool, the wheels help align the middle board which is what my son is suppose to stand on. It does look a tad bit weird at first sight but to watch my son skateboard on it is so fun.

The MXB Motorized skateboard is different ...

• from the other motorized skateboard.

This one is powered by electricity which is a plus for me. I rather for the skateboard to be powered by electricity rather than gas. A lot of the motorized skateboards are powered by gas which isn’t safe to me. Also the other difference s that instead of having four wheels like all the other skateboards, this one only has 2.

I think this was what my son didn’t like about this skateboard. I did realize that riding this skateboard is much more difficult to learn how to use. It’s like taking away the extra 4 wheels off of skates and leaving them with two which would turn them into roller blades. It’s a bit difficult to turn and navigate with my son says.

And the wheels are just

extremely too big. If he moves he foot the wrong way then they get in the way of the front wheel which caused him to fall. The battery on this thing is great, it can recharge in a matter of a couple of hours which is good thing. SO far my son is trying to learn how to use this skateboard.

I know that it’s going to take time but I think that this skateboard is actually pretty neat. It runs by electricity which makes it less work to skateboard in my eyes. I’m still trying to convince my son that it’s hip but he hasn’t come around yet. If he doesn’t then we will sell it on Ebay because there is no way in heck that we will let this $3000 skateboard sit in the garage collecting dust.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1219111332810930/k2311a1119/11.19.10