Ugg Montclair for women  » Clothes  »
0.5
  • I think that they should have worked a little harder to make this look a little better

• by Giniaslim

I can say a lot of things about this boot and I can probably go on forever about how ugly this boot is. But I won’t do that because then I would be lying. The boot isn’t ugly but it’s not all that cute either. I have a hard time finding something to wear with this boot and I guess it’s because of how it’s made. It’s just like a regular Ugg boat but it seems as if it takes a different shape whenever I put my foot into it. This is one of the reasons why I don’t like this shoe all that much. It is cute in the box and it’s cute sitting outside the box but on my foot, it looks a mess. My husband find them to be cute but I don’t. I use these as

my snow boots rather than a fashion statement.

Maybe this shoe was ugly because I I was only able to buy this shoe in black suede. Black suede isn’t cute in this boot. It looked as if someone had already been wearing this boot. That was my problem. The material looked dingy as heck and that was why I refused to wear it. The style of this shoe just didn’t match what I was going for. The top area of the boot was covered with faux fur which was fine. I Didn’t like the color of the faux fur. They decided to put white on the top of this boot. I have no idea what they were thinking when they did this but this was a fashion mess. This Ugg boot also comes shoe laces! I’ve never seen an Ugg ...

• boot with Shoe laces. And don’t get me wrong there isn’t anything wrong with that, they just didn’t execute it correctly. I think that they should have worked a little harder to make this look a little better. The front of the boot is rounded, which I liked. But I just didn’t like the boot as a whole. It looked more like an éclair boot, a snow hiking boot. The sole of the shoe is another thing I Didn’t like, the sole is really thick which makes the shoe look oddly shaped, I hate this shoe! Now the sole is rubber which makes grip page apart of the action. There is nothing like a good gripped shoe. Especially since it’s the winter, I need a good boot that has great grip. Oh and I have to talk about the
        fact that the laces go all the way up to the fur which makes this shoe even more ugly. IF I made this shoe then I would have at least ended the shoe laces under the fur.

Ok, so they get one positive comment. They are comfortable! Thats about the only positive thing that I can say about them. But who wants comfortable over fashionable?

I guess the UGG is short for Ugly because this boot is horrible. I wouldn’t buy this boot for my worst enemy. I would rather walk around barefoot before I actually wore this out n public somewhere. I can’t believe that they have the audacity to charge $200 for these boots. I should have been smarter and put tape under the bottom of this shoe before I actually put the shoe on my foot. This purchase was a NO GO!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5519111332760930/k2311a1119/11.19.10