Archos Android internet tablet and multi media player
  • One of the features that I like about this tablet is that it’s not only a tablet but it’s a media player
  • I think this is what he likes so much about it
  • I love this little tablet because it’s flexible
  • He can also take his photos on the go if he want to which I thought was pretty neat
  • I believe that this portable media player is one of the better media player on the market

• by Giniaslim

This little tablet is something to talk about. This is actually my husbands tablet and that is why I’m writing about it and not screaming all over the house about it. This is something that he bought for work because he wanted his own personal device to keep his personal info in. I was with him when he bought it and thought that he was crazy for paying such a high price for something of this magnitude but in all actuality, he should have been paying more. This thing is amazing. It does tons of different things and that is why I want to tell people about it. If you haven’t found that perfect gift for your husband then you may want to check out the Archos Android internet tablet and multi

media player. This player has some of the tightest features on board. One of the features that I like about this tablet is that it’s not only a tablet but it’s a media player. So even though my husband uses it for work, he can still use it for other recreational activities. I think this is what he likes so much about it. He can upload all of his music to this tablet through a USB port which makes it simple as pie to do.

The design and look of this tablet is so cool. It’s sleek and stylish to the Tee. The screen is a nice size. I can see and view every icon that is offered with no problems at all. It comes with the Android operating system which allows him ...

• to surf the internet with just a click of a button. I love this little tablet because it’s flexible. It’s like having a android phone without the call option. The interface offers all types of media and it offers TV as well. Since he travels a lot and is on the road all the time, this was something that he actually needed. He gets 24/7 internet connectivity. He can listen to anything that he wants. And watch just about anything that’s out there. There is an Appslib store that allows him to download applications that he wants. This helps him to customize his media player with ease. The screen is very high resolution and the it’s also touch screen which helps him navigate through the system. It plays extensive video formats as well
        as Audio formats. He can also take his photos on the go if he want to which I thought was pretty neat.

I can transfer picture files to his media player so that way he can look at me while he is away! I believe that this portable media player is one of the better media player on the market. It charges through USB port and he can opt to use an AC adaptor f he chooses to. It’s pretty light weight, it only weigh 10 oz which is a great thing. I don’t think that it’s capable of surviving a fall though because of how light weight it is.

It has included Android in it’s calculations which makes it stand out the most. I don’t think companies seen this coming but I’m sure they will follow behind.

enzo says :

can archos read books and hol them in the system?

John says :

Yes, you can install reading applications, such as the Kindle reading app, which would give you the ability to read books.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1619111332750930/k2311a1119/11.19.10