Scalp anti dandruff shampoo  » Health  »
  • I have been using the scalp shampoo and today I want to share my experience after using it for my hair
  • Before I use it I had saviour dandruff problem and also was suffering from fungus infection due to that reason I had lost lot of my hair and even the scalp was badly damaged

• by sanath
      I have been using the scalp shampoo and today I want to share my experience after using it for my hair. Before I use it I had saviour dandruff

problem and also was suffering from fungus infection due to that reason I had lost lot of my hair and even the scalp was badly damaged. But since I started using scalp shampoo I don�t have that problem. My doctor prescribed me to use this shampoo once in a week and later when the dandruff and itching is ...

• Scalp anti dandruff shampoo
      under control to use it once in 2 weeks. Now I am really glad that I got such a good shampoo, which is really effective. One more thing
      I would like to tell u guys, if u use this shampoo the dandruff will be cured, but before that u must consult your doctor about this. Thank u.

Smitha santhosh says :

What is the actuall amount of this ANTI DANDRUFF SHAMPOO SCALP ?

Galega says :

It is available in different packing containing different amount. The minimum is 100 ml.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34203133261131/k2311a032/3.2.07