Mac Mineralize Eye Shadow Trio in Making It Easy  » Cosmetics  »
  • The dark chocolate brown shade is better for smaller eyes and I love using this the most
  • I like this pot because it’s great for any skin tone and it’s long-lasting whilst them being very easy to clean off

• by reviewer

This Mac Cosmetics eye shadow trio is very practical for everyday use and it’s colours are neutral and very easy to blend in and pair shirts and clothing with. The name is called Making It Easy and I suppose it got it’s name from it’s shades which features some nude beige, some dark chocolate brown, and some gold-brown shade. These colours are designed to blend with each other and used and applied properly, they are stunning.

They come in a 2.2 gram pot and costs at around $19.50. They are quite expensive but this lasts me for up to 10 months as they are long-lasting and they do blend easily with foundation, concealer, or just any pressed powder. These three shades in the pot are baked together in a single pan to help create the sheer look and it’s got a lightweight feeling upon application with a rich velvety-like but matte finish.

I always use the most nude colour first and that’s the nude beige.

It’s always to be applied on the inner corners of your lids and they can give your eyes a glow even without applying this on top of a concealer. Even applying this dryly on just pressed powder will already do but you’d have to put on quite a thick amount of nude beige so it’ll really show up, but once applied it will stick there for several hours.

While using this pot I only use two colours and alternate the dark chocolate brown and the gold-brown shade based on what occasion I’m attending or if I’m just going to use this for daily wear. I usually use the gold-brown for daily wear as the dark chocolate brown can already be used for coloring the outside of your eyelids with even the slightest bit of application, and when I use the gold-brown shade they accentuate my thin eyelids and when I smoke them out a bit using just a medium grey (yes it does work) my ...

• eyes already pop out and it’s a nice yet simple transformation that my chinky eyes could use.

The dark chocolate brown shade is better for smaller eyes and I love using this the most. It’s great for special occasions if you want a really natural look that won’t be too aggressive even in nighttime, and if you’re not the type of woman who wears cakey makeup but just simple and coloured, then this shade is right for you. I don’t usually apply lots of heavy eye makeup, just some highlighters which are very light in colour and some minimal eye shadow that can smoke my eyes out a bit, and when you use the nude beige here plus the dark chocolate one and you blend them with just the slightest bit of medium grey or black, your eyes will really become big and gorgeous, very natural and not heavy and bold.

They are long-lasting and even more for long-term wear when you apply them with a wet

brush, though the blending part may be a bit tricky as dry brushes really spread out the matte-like dusty eye shadow, but using a dry eye brush will do and I didn’t need any reapplying even after 6 hours, only on some other parts of my face like powdering my nose and forehead, but aside from that these shades were still intact and blended together well even after hours of wear.

They are very easy to clean off too and you can just use any eye makeup remover or some Pond’s cold cream with some cotton to wipe the stuff off. I like this pot because it’s great for any skin tone and it’s long-lasting whilst them being very easy to clean off. It’s a practical and affordable price valued at $19.50 and you’ll be able to use all of these colours all at once or one at a time, and I’d say it’s worth it to buy this pot because it’s great for everyday wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118111332440930/k2311a1118/11.18.10