Ever Bilena Pro- Flawless Finish Foundation Gold  » Cosmetics  »
  • Enriched with vitamin E, Ever Bilena pro flawless foundation helps maintain the natural moisture of the skin, to avoid drying

• by gitana

Ever Bilena Pro Flawless foundation is a long lasting foundation that dries faster than most foundations. But not too fast that you don’t get to blend it well. What I hate about other quick drying foundations I’ve used is that they dry even before I get the right blend, so I have to hurry which I hate.

This was recommended to me by a friend of mine when I uttered that same complaint. It gives me enough time to blend it to perfection before it begins to dry. My dilemma was solved.

It also leaves a natural finish without flaking effects. I am using an exfoliant right now so flaking is really inevitable. But thank God Ever Bilena Pro-flawless finish foundation is there to help cover up the flakes.

It also helps hide away dark circles, redness, pimple scars and other skin imperfections.

Enriched with vitamin E, Ever Bilena pro flawless foundation helps maintain the natural moisture of the skin, to avoid drying. Perfect for me since my skin really has the tendency to dry easily. This foundation really does suit my skin type. I also like its color because it blends perfectly with my skin color so I look really natural in it.

It comes in frosted glass bottle with a pump for ultimate control. I find the bottle design really classy for its price. It costs only one hundred sixty five pesos. That would be around three American dollars.The pump makes it easy to control the amount of foundation you want to use, to avoid wastage.

Ever ...

• Bilena Pro Flawless foundation is truly a godsend for women like me who are budget constrained. If it were only about price, there are lots of cheap foundations to be found in any drug store. But the point of make up is we want to look good so we cannot just pick up the cheapest stuff there is to fit our budget. It usually takes a lot of trial and error to find that specific product to satisfy you and lucky enough for me, I have found that in Ever Bilena Pro Flawless foundation.

Ever Bilena Pro flawless foundation is different from my past foundations because it really blends well with my skin. And I don’t only mean that about its color or shade. Besides that,

it also doesn’t feel like a foreign stuff sticking on my face. When I touch or feel my skin, it just glides on like silk and it feels natural.

It also dries fast and gives you with a natural flawless finish with no visible flakes at all, even if you are exfoliating. It also contains vitamin E which helps prevent the skin from drying up.

Its packaging is also practical and economical. Each pump you make will dispense the foundation in controlled amounts so that nothing goes to waste. On top of it all, it is also very affordable at only 165 pesos. It is highly recommended to women with a tight budget who are looking for affordable foundations. For these reasons, I would give it a rating of ten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118111332260930/k2311a1118/11.18.10