Globe’s Super Unli 25 Promo  » Cellular services  »
  • And since most of the people I know at school own Globe cellular phones and SIM numbers, I really took advantage of this promo
  • I would definitely appreciate the promo better if it would be a permanent feature for Globe’s prepaid services and if registration could be done anytime of the day

• by rycemix

Globe’s Super Unli promo is one of my favorite promos that they have ever run for their service. For PHP25.00 (US$0.60) I can avail of their 24-hours or one day free calls and texts which can only be used to call or end text messages to any Globe or TM numbers. And since most of the people I know at school own Globe cellular phones and SIM numbers, I really took advantage of this promo. Without this promo, it would

have been such a pricey thing to do if I needed to call a classmate regarding projects or if I needed to call home during emergencies.

To register to the Super Unli promo of Globe, I make sure that I have at least PHP26.00 mobile load because the promo states that in order to be able to use the promo, there should be at least a minimum of PHP1.00 on your mobile load. As an advice and suggestion, it is way ...

• better to register for this promo during the morning and just before lunch hour. I tried once to register during the night and I just had my hair on ends because the text registration won’t go through at all. I even tried calling Clobe’s customer service and all they suggest is to try in about an hour or two. But still, I need up with the same result. So I realized that the Super Unli 25 promo is better if
        you register during the morning.

But anyway, I really love this promo. Calls, despite the fact that they are free, are not automatically dropped by the service unlike one non-Globe cellular service I have tried which drops calls every time it reached fifteen minutes. But with this promo, calling is clear and uninterrupted. I would definitely appreciate the promo better if it would be a permanent feature for Globe’s prepaid services and if registration could be done anytime of the day.

LIsa says :

why can`t i register to any globe promos? its says my SUPER 25 has expired but when i try to register again, globe says i am currently registered to the promo but it has actually expired. i tried to SUPER STOP but then globe says im not registered to super25. i tried other promos but i still get the same reply that i am still registered to a promo. but when i text, my balance gets used. I sent STOP but 8888 says im not registered to a promo. When i try to register to, it says im already registered but im actually not. why??????????? please help

pandapipaul says :

same problem here.

carmie26 says :

hi lisa,

you can actually call them or send a tweet on their customer service hotline Mobile: 211 or landline 7301000. I usually send tweets their official twitter accounts and often get replies from them regarding my query. [at]talk2GLOBE or [at]ChrisOfGlobe or [at]MariaOfGlobe they are live support open 24/7.

Shaira says :

send SUPER STOP to 8888

Christian says :

Why can`t I register in Globe`s Super Uli 25 promo? i`ve been trying it for 2 days… still it only says Sorry, ur SUPERUNLI registration can `t be processed at this time due to the number of users currently registered to the promo Is there a problem with the server of the Globe Telecom? well, please informed us, so that we won`t have a hard time registering from it..

rycemix replies :

I`m not an employee of Globe. But based from experience, registering for Globe`s Super Unli is really hard. I usually register during early mornings up until before lunch time. By afternoon until midnight, it gets really hard to register. Their customer service is of no use as well sometimes because all they suggest is to keep trying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2218111332140930/k2311a1118/11.18.10