Spitz Sunflower Seeds: Dill Pickle Flavor  » Food  »
  • I have had the best luck in finding the pickle flavored bag at flea markets for only a dollar a bag
  • If you are a sunflower seed lover and you have not yet tried these sunflower seeds, I recommend that you do so, you won’t regret spending your money on this product

• by Susanna Frank

If you are a fan of sunflower seeds, and a fan of pickles, then there is no need why you won’t become addicted to Spitz Sunflower Seeds with a dill pickle flavor. I myself have seen many different kinds of sunflower seeds that were supposed to taste like Ranch, and barbeque. I have never seen anything like this brand of sunflower seeds before.

After trying just one of these seeds, I knew that I would be hooked, and am enjoying at this very moment as I write this.

What sets these sunflower seeds apart from all others, is the explosive taste after I put one in my mouth. Instantly I can taste the authentic pickle flavor, not to bold, and not too little, but just the right amount of flavor to suite my snacking needs.

I, along with many other’s I am sure, do not like purchasing a product that is supposed to taste like one thing, but not only fails in doing so but tastes horrible in the process. I am glad to say that these sunflower seeds do not fall into that category. They honestly do taste genuinely like ...

• Spitz Sunflower Seeds: Dill Pickle Flavor
      pickles, and as pickle lover, I am very pleased about that. They are perfect for snacking, where you pop one into your mouth, taste the savory pickled flavor, and bite out the seed in the middle of the shell. There is nothing more that I can ask for in a snack for any time of the day.

This product can be found where sunflower

seeds or sold, or where you know that Spitz sunflower seeds are sold. I have had the best luck in finding the pickle flavored bag at flea markets for only a dollar a bag. If you are a sunflower seed lover and you have not yet tried these sunflower seeds, I recommend that you do so, you won’t regret spending your money on this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718111332130930/k2311a1118/11.18.10