Sunchips French Onion Flavored
  • Not only do I love these chips but my husband and children also choose these chips over any of the other similar snacks we have in our home
  • I definitely recommend Sunchips as a quick snack, a party appetizer or even as a side dish

• by JenniferE
      I bought this 11 1/2 oz. bag of French Onion Sunchips a couple days ago and it is already half gone.

Right away the bag caught my eye with the shiny sleek look and bright colors along with the “30% Less Fat Than Regular

Potato Chips” remark on the front.

Most people want to eat less fat when it tastes so good, easier on the conscience you see.

When the bag was opened the seams successfully ripped at the proper place, not like some cheaply made bags leaving a mess of potato chips in the floor.

The aroma of the french onion flavor right away aroused my taste buds bringing forth a subtle drool.

Then with the taste of the first chip I knew this snack was going to be very fufilling ...

• Sunchips French Onion Flavored
      and it was.

The strong flavor of french onion, salty goodness and corn taste satisfied all three cravings in one.

Yummy.

we have in our home.

The chips being made of wholegrains also comfort me and make me feel like I’m being a good healthy shopper for my family.

I definitely recommend Sunchips as a quick snack, a party appetizer or even as a side dish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27203133211131/k2311a032/3.2.07