Diaper Genie Elite Pail system  » Baby care  »
  • Don’t get me wrong though I have enjoyed using it
  • Other than that I think that the Diaper Genie was a definite must for my home

• by Giniaslim

I have never been the type of person who enjoys spending money on things that just don’t make sense. The Diaper Genie Elite Pail System was one of those items. Don’t get me wrong though I have enjoyed using it. It has come in handy. I realized after throwing diapers into the trash can and leaving them there over time, did nothing but cause my home to smell like dirty diapers. That smell can be overwhelming at time so the Diaper Genie Elite Pail System worked like a charm and I don’t know what took me so long to actually buy one. I didn’t really like the price of it, that was something that bothered me because I have never paid over $20 for a pail of any type. They charge $40 for this diaper pail and when I first bought it I was

hoping that it was worth it.

One of the first things that I liked about this diaper Pail was that it allowed for me to put it into my baby’s room. So I was able to change him easily and just toss the dirty diapers into the pail when I got done, instead of actually having to go all the way down stairs. I was a bit skeptical about the whole leaving diapers in this pail because I just knew that his room would become funky over time. But honestly, that wasn’t the case at all. I never not one time smelled his dirty diapers even days after I put them in there. This diaper pail comes with a lock and seal that keeps odors locked into the pail. It also comes with a five layer refill which is the essence of keeping the ...

• odor locked in as well.

The foot pedal is one of the other things that I liked about the Diaper Genie Elite Pail system. See, I have back problems from time to time. So having to bend down to open up a lid of a trash can, can be overwhelming for me and my husband. So I appreciated the fact that this pail came with a foot pedal that allowed me to open just by pressing my foot down on it. It worked easily but there were a few issues with it as well. I did notice that some times when I tried opening up the diaper pail that the pedal wouldn’t open the lid. I guess it got stuck some times. But whatever the case, I had troubles with it every once in a while.

The only real thing that I didn’t

like about the Diaper Genie Elite Pail system is that when it came to having to empty it, it was a bit of a job. I had to actually cut and tie the refill to get it out the diaper genie. I guess it was something that I wasn’t used to because with regular pails I was using, all I had to do was take the bag out and go. Other than that I think that the Diaper Genie was a definite must for my home. It made life easier. I didn’t have to walk into my house and smell dirty diapers all over the place. It really lived up to it’s name. It kept the odor out my home and sealed into the genie. I like products like this. It was Easy to use, and it reached every expectation that I had.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417111332030630/k2311a1117/11.17.10