Victoria Secret Miraculous Bra  » Clothes  »
  • But when I did, I must tell you there are so many things that I found great about this bra
  • In my cloths and out of my cloths this bra is definitely a wonderful thing
  • Another thing that I like about this Miraculous Bra is that it’s universal
  • I have yet to experience this with the Victoria Secrets Miraculous Bra
  • I would recommend this to anyone who wants to give their bust a boost

• by Giniaslim

There is something brilliant about the Victoria Secret Miraculous Bra. When I first heard about it, I just figured it would be just another bra. So it took me a while to actually buy one. But when I did, I must tell you there are so many things that I found great about this bra. I did complain about a few other things though. Mainly pertaining to the fact that this bra is a bit stiff in price .Victoria Secrets underwear isn’t what I would like to call affordable. I would rather go buy a bra from Wal-Mart for half the price. BUT there is a stipulation to that and that’s the fact that those types of bras just don’t last as long as the more expensive ones. And that is why I still

wear the Miraculous Bra to this day. In my cloths and out of my cloths this bra is definitely a wonderful thing. After having three children, I just don’t have the lift that I used to have so having this bra to life and appease, is what I have been looking to buy for years.

The main thing that I liked about this bra was simple. It helped to push my boobs up. That is the bottom line. I wasn’t sure if it was going to give me the support that I needed because of the style. Most companies tend to focus more on the style of things and not the functionality. But I was wrong. I get a great lift and great support. The bra has special padding that helps support even ...

• more. I even get a little push out which gives me a little more to the average eye. This bra makes the idea of getting a boob job a thing of the past. I get two full cup sizes with this miraculous bra.

Another thing that I like about this Miraculous Bra is that it’s universal. Which means that don’t have to worry about actually buying a strapless bra because I Can take the straps off this thing and wear it with any type of halter top. I was a bit skeptical about this because most bras that allow the take off of straps because I never get the support that I need. The back usually falls down which causes me to pull them up and down throughout the entire time I’m wearing

them. I have yet to experience this with the Victoria Secrets Miraculous Bra. The only thing that I didn’t like was the under wire cups that were built into the bra. I have never been a fan of under wire cups because eventually the wire will come out the bra. I’ve had so many different injuries with wire bras I can’t even explain.

So what is the bottom line? The bottom line is that I love this bra and it has brought so much comfort to my life. It’s one of my favorite bras and one of my only bras bought from Victoria Secrets. And that is only because it costs $50. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to give their bust a boost. It’s definitely for women with small chests.

Victoria Secret Miraculous Bra

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5517111332020630/k2311a1117/11.17.10