Faded Glory womens basic boot cut Mid Rise Jeans  » Clothes  »
1.5
  • I love to wear different cloths but my all time favorite thing to wear and buy is jeans
  • The Faded Glory Women’s basic boot cut Mid Rise jeans are what I consider to be a cheap pair of jeans
  • The only reason why I bought this pair of jeans was because I was on a budget and I needed a pair that I could buy quickly
  • Another thing that I like about these jeans was that for anyone on a budget, they are pretty affordable
  • I think I was able to get maybe a month or two out of this jean before it actually began to lose color

• by Giniaslim

I’m into fashion even though I have a few kids under my belt. I love to wear different cloths but my all time favorite thing to wear and buy is jeans. I have a thing about jeans and when it comes to buying the right pair, I have to invest in a paid that is going to last long. I am not too keen on buying jeans that are extremely cheap. The Faded Glory Women’s basic boot cut Mid Rise jeans are what I consider to be a cheap pair of jeans. The only reason why I bought this pair of jeans was because I was on a budget and I needed a pair that I could buy quickly. I have never been keen on Wal-Mart jeans but I didn’t have much of a choice at the time.

The thing that I

didn’t like about the Faded Glory Jeans was that they didn’t really make good for tall women. I’m some what tall and I had a hard time really finding a pair of jeans that actually fit me right. They came down long enough for me to wear a nice flat shoe but when it came to me wearing a heel that wasn’t going down. Wearing heels with these jeans make me flood. I did like the fit of them though, they way that they are made makes my butt look great. The pockets are perfectly positioned to get that affect that I need. Another thing that I like about these jeans was that for anyone on a budget, they are pretty affordable. You aren’t going to pay over $15 for a pair of jeans at Wal-Mart. Now there was a down ...

• side to buying these jeans. The first downside is that they are made with dye which leaks down on my white tennis shoes. This is a major issue and even when I wash them before I wear them, they still tend to color the rest of my cloths. I would advise that if you buy these jeans then you should wash them first and wash them by themselves.

Another thing that I ended up not liking about these jeans was that in the need the crotch area ended up splitting apart. It could have been that I treated them like skinny jeans when they truly weren’t. I somewhat bought them a size small than my regular size. So trying to get into them was a bit difficult. But even yet in still, I do this with all my cloths and I haven’t had

an issue with them. They claim to call these boot cut but unfortunately I don’t get the pleasure of wearing boots with these. My sister has gotten into these boots before and they work well for her because she is shorter than I am. And she can actually wear a boot with these jeans.

The wear was limited with this boot as well. I think I was able to get maybe a month or two out of this jean before it actually began to lose color. They didn’t come off as denim any longer. They began to fade in the front where my thigh area was. I guess it came from washing them too much. Either way, these jeans were good for a limited time. I wouldn’t continue to buy jeans from Wal-Mart though not unless I want to buy a new pair every other month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5517111332010630/k2311a1117/11.17.10