Huggie Pull ups for Toddlers  » Baby care  »
0.5
  • I’m not sure how I feel about these diapers because honestly I’m into buying the cheaper versions that don’t cost as much
  • I love Huggies products but it seem like lately they haven’t been as secure and reliable as they used to be
  • And yes I know that maybe I should consider buying a Huggie that might not be so big
  • They move a lot which causes my child to pull on them a lot and I think that might cause for a mess as well
  • I like the cheaper pull ups because they work a whole lot better for me

• by Giniaslim

I’m not sure how I feel about these diapers because honestly I’m into buying the cheaper versions that don’t cost as much. I love Huggies products but it seem like lately they haven’t been as secure and reliable as they used to be. When we buy diapers and pulls up we look for products that are going to secure our child for long periods of time. I have to be honest, I don’t have much time to change a diaper after EVERY time they use the bathroom. So with that being said, I have to have something that is going to hold him over until either I realize that he has gone to

the bathroom and or he has finally said something. Either way Huggies has let me down every single time. No matter how hard I have tried to change the habits of my child we still have dealt with some serious leaks. Normally most people have urine leaks when it comes to their child and their diapers. But here lately my child has been dealing with Diarrhea and that we all know can be messy. He isn’t able to make it to the bathroom n a timely manner which in turn has caused nothing but a mess.

The Huggie Pull ups for Toddlers are suppose to offer a bunched area around the legs that are suppose to secure the pull up. The objective is to your baby from leaking out the sides of the pull up. The design of the Huggie is not working for my child which is why I no longer buy it. And yes I know that maybe I should consider buying a Huggie that might not be so big. But if I buy them too small then they just might cut off his circulation!

Absorption isn’t all that great either. I have no idea who feels like Huggie is such a great pull up for Toddlers. I guess it might be the name that people are so infatuated with but not me. I ...

• Huggie Pull ups for Toddlers
      am not impressed at all. My friend say that my child just might have a heavy bladder and that is why it doesn’t absorb very well for him. I’m not sure that is the case. I don’t care about how much my child may urinate at one time. All I know is if I buy a pull up, I buy it for a reason. I look for great absorption and I look for security. I also notice that they don’t stay still like I would have wanted them to. They move a lot which causes my child to pull on them a lot and I think that might cause for a mess
      as well. I did like the sides of them though. The sides make it easy for not only me to take them off but my child as well. The side are like a snap together Velcro type function. The only thing is that I can’t put them back together once they have been pulled apart. Of course this isn’t something that I didn’t already know, so it wasn’t a big deal.

For the most part, I didn’t like the Huggies Pull ups for Toddlers. I like the cheaper pull ups because they work a whole lot better for me. Oddly enough I would have never thought that the Cheaper versions would actually be about something.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417111332000630/k2311a1117/11.17.10