Similac Infant Formula  » Baby care  »
  • Of course over time I went back to Enfamil but during the time I was using Similac I was impressed with the nutrition that it offered to my baby
  • I knew that going back and forth with my baby’s formula but until I found the right one I wasn’t backing down
  • I also chose it because when I was in the hospital, that’s what they were feeding my baby since I decided not to breast feed
  • I’m not sure if I would recommend this formula but I don’t down this product either

• by Giniaslim

When it comes to having the right formula you must choose the one that is right for you and your baby. I have tried different formulas like Enfamil Lipil with iron and I have switched over to Similac Infant Formula because in the end that was the one I liked. Of course over time I went back to Enfamil but during the time I was using Similac I was impressed with the nutrition that it offered to my baby. There are tons of different vitamins that it offers and it helped in the development of my baby. I personally didn’t think that my baby liked drinking it and

that was one of the reasons why I eventually switched back over. I knew that going back and forth with my baby’s formula but until I found the right one I wasn’t backing down.

One of the things that I liked about Similac Infant Formula was that it came in two different forms. I was able to choose the powder form and or the liquid. Most of the time I chose the liquid because it made it easy to put together pre made bottles. All I would have to do was add the same amount of water that the can size was and throw it into a container. I was able to get at least 12 bottles out of one can which was around 12 oz. I would from time to time switch over to the powder for the times when I just wanted make a few bottles at a time with distilled water. This option offered more of a nutritional factor because I was able to sterilize my water before I actually added it to the formula. The bad thing about the liquid form was that if you aren’t going to be making many bottles then you would most likely waste a lot of formula because it wasn’t good after a about 4 days or ...

• Similac Infant Formula
      so. Depending on how often you do feedings will depend on what type of formula you purchase.

Similac Infant formula is not much different from other formulas like Enfamil. The only thing that separates this formula from others is the fact that it most emulates breast milk. For which I feel that Enfamil does as well. It offers the vitamins that breast milk offers and that was one of the reasons why I chose it. I also chose it because when I was in the hospital, that’s what they were feeding my baby since I decided not to breast feed. The only other thing that I didn’t like

about this formula was that the smell wasn’t appealing at all. I hated how it smelled. It to me, smelled like raw oatmeal. The Enfamil Lipil with Iron had a much better smell to it. The powder wasn’t as bad but the liquid was disgusting. I figured if it smelled bad then it wasn’t as good either. That was what I was getting from my baby when I feed her. I was able to get over the smell because in the end Similac Infant Formula was helping my baby grow the way that she should be. I’m not sure if I would recommend this formula but I don’t down this product either.

Similac Infant Formula

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5417111331990630/k2311a1117/11.17.10