Panasonic Remote Pet Feeding and Camera Kit
  • They ended up not doing what they were suppose to do which in turn caused a huge problem between us
  • Our trips were limited and we couldn’t stay gone as long as I thought we could
  • Even though I found a few negative things about this feeder , I still found it so much better than having a sitter
  • It was more for my husband and I but I think in the end, my dog liked it a lot

• by Giniaslim

There are so many things wrong with the idea of leaving my dog home by his self while we are away on business. I have tried this a time or two and it didn’t work out well at all. We came back to a nasty house, filled with bodily fluids and pet food was all over the place. The second time we went out of time, We hired a friend to pet sit for us while we were away and that didn’t work out either. They ended up not doing what they were suppose to do which in turn caused a huge problem between us. I have to feel as if my dog is being neglected whether it’s from me or the person who is suppose to watch him. I asked my husband if there was a way that we could set up his food and set up a camera that way we could watch him while we were away.

Of course him being the great man that he is, he found the Panasonic Remote Pet Feeding and camera kit. I had never heard of it before so I was more than interested to see what it was about. I must admit that it has made our lives o much easier when it comes to leaving our dog behind when we go out of town. We are able to not only watch our dog but we can make sure that he is being feed consistently.

This Pet feeding and camera kit has an automatic pet feeder which is controlled by me through my computer. I can go to my computer and set when I want to feed my dog and the food will come down through a tunnel and into the feeding bowl. I don’t have to worry about him running out of food because I feed him which makes my life easier. I also like that there is a camera on ...

• this thing which allows me to view him at anytime from any computer. Everything about the Panasonic Remote Pet Feeding and Camera is digital and electronic. Which means that it is operated through us. I can take pictures of my dog and have it sent to my computer whenever I want to. All I have to do is set the times in which I want the pictures to be taken, and it will automatically take the pictures for me.

Now having this feeder is a bit complicated because you must have internet access. You aren’t going to be able to do anything with it unless you have the internet. I had to set up remote connections so I could properly access the feeder. Another thing that I didn’t like about this feeder was that there was limitation to having it. My dog couldn’t be over 15Lbs and that was a problem for my other dog. I also was limited in the

amount of food that I was able to put into the container for distribution. I was only able to add ¾ of food which was a hassle. Our trips were limited and we couldn’t stay gone as long as I thought we could. I did like that the food slid down into a feeding bowl which my dog could easily get too without a hassle. Even though I found a few negative things about this feeder , I still found it so much better than having a sitter. I didn’t like the camera as much as I thought I was. It wasn’t high def and it wasn’t as clear as I thought it was going to be but it was good enough for me to view my dog without issues. For $200 I was able to get my dog a feeder. It was more for my husband and I but I think in the end, my dog liked it a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2917111331900630/k2311a1117/11.17.10