Tresemme Conditioner
  • Tresemme conditioner is one of the best conditioners I have ever found if not the best
  • Honestly, I think it is a great product for anyone with any type of hair
  • I highly recommend this conditioner for anyone and to anyone
  • I like the texture of the conditioner as well

• by Brooke

Tresemme conditioner is one of the best conditioners I have ever found if not the best. It not only de-tangles my hair, it also makes my hair soft and shiny without being oily. I can easily brush my hair after I use Tresemme conditioner. I use Deep cleansing shampoo from Tresemmee daily.

I have tried other conditioners and the Tresemme conditioner is my favorite. My favorite thing about this conditioner is that you only need a small

amount. I only use a small amount of conditioner for my hair.

I put more on my ends than I do on the top of my hair. I had a trial size of shampoo and it lasted about a month. I have to admit that I didn’t use the conditioner everyday but I didn’t eed to.

I can notice a different in my hair when I use and don’t use this great conditioner. This conditioner is a ...

• great price compared to other conditioners. It is about five bucks for a 32 oz bottle of conditioner.

This size of a bottle of conditioner would last me months if I was the only one using it. It is a great price for the size of the bottle. This conditioner will help anyone with damaged or colored hair.

It is also great for oily hair and normal hair. Honestly, I think it is a great product for

anyone with any type of hair. It’s very reasonably priced and a very good quality product.

I highly recommend this conditioner for anyone and to anyone. My mother has curly hair and she even uses this conditioner. I can tell a big different in her hair when she does.

I like the texture of the conditioner as well. I don’t really smell any scent to this conditioner but overall it is the best conditioner that is reasonably priced.

Tresemme Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117111331770630/k2311a1117/11.17.10