Samsung II cell phone
  • I am so glad that I bought this phone because before this I had a old flip phone
  • There is a speaker phone button that I like to use whenever I am on telephone calls if I am alone

• by Brooke

I bought this phone for approximately $140. I am so glad that I bought this phone because before this I had a old flip phone. You can choose to get this phone in a silver color or a purple color.

I got the silver color and some of the phone is black. It has a qwerty keyboard that is very easy to use.

There is a function button that changes the text from letters to numbers and punctuation. There is also buttons on the

front of the phone if you do not want to use the qwerty keyboard.

You can easily submit a text by pushing two buttons, either the ok button on the qwerty keyboard or the middle round button on the front of the phone. There is a speaker phone button that I like to use whenever I am on telephone calls if I am alone.

It took me a while to figure out how to use the speaker phone. You have to push the speaker ...

• phone button while you are answering the call at the same time or while you are calling someone.

If you don’t do it at the right time then it is hard to get the phone on speaker phone. The samsung phone has widgets at the bottom of the screen.

There is a widget for the weather, web, money account, news, horoscopes, and other widgets. You can scroll by pushing the silver button on the front of the phone round in circles or pushing down

on it.

The screen has green and yellow text. You can choose to view your text one by one or in a chatting view.

In the chatting view you can easily scroll up and down to see the entire chat. You can also easily change the notices of getting text, phone calls and other settings.

This phone has a good camera on it that I use rather than a digital camera. A few of my photos of not been that good but overall they are great quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3717111331760630/k2311a1117/11.17.10