Lactaid Chewables Vanilla Flavored Pill  » Medicine  »
  • I am unfortunately among the large community of people who are lactose intolerant
  • So when I found the Chewable Lactaid pills that tasted like vanilla I was more than thrilled to see if this would work
  • I really love that I can rely on this pill
  • I would strongly recommend that if you have not already tried this product, and you are the type to be irritated by dairy products, that you do not hesitate to purchase this medicine

• by Susanna Frank

I am unfortunately among the large community of people who are lactose intolerant. It wasn’t something I was born with, but something that happened to accumulate over time, where dairy products began to irritate me. Now, I wasn’t going to give up the favorite foods of mine that had dairy in it, but I didn’t want to eat them and get irritated either. So when I found the Chewable Lactaid pills that tasted like vanilla I was more than thrilled to see if this would work. And it does!

Before

I take a bite or a drink out of any food or beverage that has dairy in it, I chew my Lactaid pill. After that I have no symptoms of irritation from dairy products. One fear of mine was that it wouldn’t work, or that the taste of this chewable medicine would be so intolerable that I wouldn’t care whether or not I gave up dairy products for good. But when they say vanilla flavored, they mean vanilla flavored, and the taste of this pill reminds me of a ...

• pound cake.

I really love that I can rely on this pill. It has not once failed me and when it comes to Lactaid intolerance, that is important. The pill is not too strong either to cause discomfort and can be taken at every meal and every snack that I eat that includes dairy products. The box of this medicine also says that it’s number one recommendation of pharmacists and that it is fast acting. I cannot stress enough how much this medicine has changed how I can eat dairy

products, without the stress or worry about it not working and getting irritated from the dairy products.

This medicine can be purchased at drug stores like CVS or Walgreens and comes in a pack of thirty two chewable pills for five dollars and change and can last you a long while depending on how often you consume dairy. I would strongly recommend that if you have not already tried this product, and you are the type to be irritated by dairy products, that you do not hesitate to purchase this medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2617111331540530/k2311a1117/11.17.10