Lush’s ‘Angels on Bare Skin’ Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has kept my skin looking and feeling noticably younger than my 40-something years, and I love it

• by Neurons

If you are looking for a facial cleanser that leaves your skin feeling soft and rehydrated, this is the one you need to check out. Lush’s unique,hand mixed blend of oils and natural cleansers feels like a little piece of luxury for your skin every time you use it, and I have been using a few times a week for over ten years to keep my skin looking and feeling fresh and nurished.

This sweet smelling, light greenish, clay-like ball of dermal yumminess is usually

taken home after being cut from a much larger blob, then wrapped in paper. It is best to transfer the ‘Angels’ to an airtight container if you want to keep it in the bathroom, though, as the moisture from showering will get into the product and spoil it. As with many Lush products, Angels on Bare Skin has a use-by date that should be observed with reasonable care, due to its fresh, natural ingredients.

After pulling a small piece from your aromatic treasure when ...

• you get home, mix it with water in the palm of your hand until you have a pasty consistency. Wet your face and apply the ‘Angels’using a circular motion starting from the centre of your face. The crushed apricot kernals will lightly exfoliate, polishing your skin to a healthy glow as the clays draw out toxins and impurities and the oils moisturise to a dewy perfection.

If I sound a little pro-’Angels’ in this review, I must admit that it is because this is one product

that I genuinely, passionately, adore. It has kept my skin looking and feeling noticably younger than my 40-something years, and I love it!

Products come and go, but I am glad to report that Angels on Bare Skin has been a Lush staple since it was introduced at the very beginning of the Lush empire over a decade ago, and I really hope it continues to be a best-seller, so that this little gem wont go anywere and I can continue to enjoy its luscious benefits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117111331530530/k2311a1117/11.17.10