Ceiling Chimney installation kit  » Housewares  »
  • The standard ceiling chimney installation kit that we bought to install for our new wood stove was model 6HS-RKS and cost $99.99
  • One thing I learned about installing this kit was to buy the right type of caulk for high heat to seal the flashing piece

• by sadonna
      The standard ceiling chimney installation kit that we bought to install for our new wood stove was model 6HS-RKS and cost $99. 99.

This kit is a necessary thing if you want to install the pipe for a wood stove through the ceiling in a house.

Normally I\’m cheap about most things but fires are something that

really scare me sinse my house burned when I was about 12.

Once you have that kind of tradedy you never forget it, especially when it happens only a few weeks before christmas and you loose everything you would have gotten on top of anything you have had for a long time.

Luckily for us no ...

• one got hurt because we were all at school and my parrents were at school and out of town.

Somethings like photo’s can never be replaced but I count my blessings that we still have our memories.

to seal the flashing piece.

The installation dirrections were very vague on how to install it with a cathedral ceiling so it was more trial and error on our part.

Be sure to space the stove properly from the walls and furniture as well.

You would be surprised how hot a couch can get if it’s too close.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53203133151131/k2311a032/3.2.07