Warmups Self-Heating Toe Warmer
  • I would recommend everyone who does not like feeling cold and wants to me somewhat warm and cozy outside to try this product at least once

• by shanjucool

Winter in Canada can be pretty harsh. It is even harsher if you’re one of those people who like to get in first on limited edition products or just want to be first to get the product and are willing to camp out in front of the store for the night to get your hands whatever it is you’re in line for. Night time temperature in Toronto especially right in the middle of November can be extreme and if you aren’t prepared right for it, you can kiss your toes and fingers goodbye due to frost bite. Well, I am one of those people who would line up for hours in cold and rain waiting for a product to come out and hence, I need all the aid that is out there that would enable

me to keep warm and still keep my toes and fingers in place. So when I saw this toe warmer being sold at my local dollar store, I pick up some immediately as I knew for sure that I would need these babies to keep me warm during my extreme camping out sessions outside stores.

This toe warmer comes in a plastic packet with the logo of the brand on it. It comes in pairs, so I got them 2 for $1 which is an awesome price. To use this, I first rip and throw away the packet. This toe warmer is one of the adhesive kinds, meaning it has an adhesive backing to one side so it can stick to your socks or shoes. So I follow the instructions and stick this under my ...

• socked foot before I put them in my shoes, and then I go about my business. This toe warmer does take a little time to heat up, about 5 minutes to get satisfactory warmth. It is at its full capacity sometime around the two to three-hour mark and from there the heat started to ebb away on me. The heat is still present after that but it just slowly disappears. By the five to six hour mark the heat was completely gone and this sack was completely useless to me. So I threw it away. I did find that using this tow warmer kept my soles satisfactorily warm. It wasn’t burning hot or anything, and I wear not so thick socks. It was just warm enough. However just my soles were warm and the rest
        of the upper foot was freezing cold. I guess I could use two warmers per foot then, top and bottom to keep it all warm and since this is cheap, the price wouldn’t bother me too much. I also found that whenever my warmer would lose a little heat, if I just took it out of my shoe and exposed it to air for around 1 minute, the warmer would heat up slightly again.

Overall, I quite liked this warmer and would buy it again, maybe in bulk next time to keep myself warm on a daily basis in the Canadian winter. I would recommend everyone who does not like feeling cold and wants to me somewhat warm and cozy outside to try this product at least once. If you liked this review, please vote.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416111331250530/k2311a1116/11.16.10