Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss  » Cosmetics  »
  • This Clinique lip gloss seems to be their most popular gloss, because I have noticed that it appears occasionally in the sets that Clinique puts out in the department stores
  • I think it even makes my lips look a little fuller, and that is no small feat
  • But I would recommend the Clinique lip gloss in Air Kiss, because it is a shiny and attractive, basic gloss that you can wear alone or over lipstick

• by Lisa Pellegrini

This Clinique lip gloss seems to be their most popular gloss, because I have noticed that it appears occasionally in the sets that Clinique puts out in the department stores. That annoys me, because I get tired of seeing it so often. I would like to see Clinique showcase some of their lesser known glosses, especially the ones that have vibrant or unusual colors. Air Kiss seems to be their most standard and basic shade. I don’t know whether Clinique carries colorless lip gloss. In all the years I have been buying Clinique products, I have never seen it. Air Kiss is the closest thing to clear lip gloss that I have seen.

In the tube, Air Kiss is a shimmery baby

pink color. But when I put it on, I barely see the pink pigmentation. It is very soft looking. It has a nice shine, and I don’t need to put too much gloss on to get that good shine either. So that saves you gloss and allows you to get your money’s worth out of the tube. This lip gloss is $14, which is not bad when I compare it to Lancome Juicy Tubes lip gloss ($18) and Bobbi Brown lip gloss ($20). It is even less expensive than Bobbi’s crystal lip gloss, which is $17.

This Air Kiss shade is one that you will want to put in your purse and keep close to you wherever you go. You can wear ...

• it with anything and everything, no matter what color clothing you have. If you need to run an errand, but you don’t feel like getting all made up, then you may want to put on Air Kiss. It is just the thing to make your face look a little perked up. I think it even makes my lips look a little fuller, and that is no small feat! My lips are pretty skimpy looking.

This Clinique lip gloss has SPF 15, which is always nice if you are out in the sun. It even helps while you are driving, because the sun gets in your eyes sometimes. If you like to take a lot of walks outside in the fresh air, then

the SPF 15 will come in handy. I admit, though, that the more I see SPF 15 in lip products, the more I wonder (and worry) about whether it has any negative effects on you if you wear it indoors a lot. I will have to check into that and either do some research on the internet or ask a saleswoman at the Clinique counter.

But I would recommend the Clinique lip gloss in Air Kiss, because it is a shiny and attractive, basic gloss that you can wear alone or over lipstick. It will not take any beauty away from the lipstick, because the gloss almost looks clear on. So if you like plain lip gloss, then I say go for this one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111331120530/k2311a1116/11.16.10