100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Strawberry Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this blush in the Strawberry shade on QVC when they were featuring a specially priced set that included the blush, lip gloss, eye make-up, and brushes
  • So if you have sensitive facial skin, and you tend to break out in rashes frequently, then you may want to consider purchasing this blush
  • I would recommend the 100% Pure blush in Strawberry

• by Lisa Pellegrini

I bought this blush in the Strawberry shade on QVC when they were featuring a specially priced set that included the blush, lip gloss, eye make-up, and brushes. I had been curious about the 100% Pure cosmetic company, because I had seen their presentations on QVC and I kept hearing that their make-up was entirely organic. It consists of fruit and vegetable extracts. When I heard that, I was tempted to try it. Who needs all those chemicals that make-up companies put in their products? Besides, I have an eye condition called blephoritis, which is inflammation of the eyelids. The skin around my eyes is sensitive, so it’s good to know that the 100% Pure eye

make-up is made of natural ingredients.

This blush color called Strawberry is a rosy pink color, so it is just the right color to wear if you want your cheeks to have a naturally flushed look. What I really like about it (and other 100% Pure products) is that it is made with a wide variety of fruit and vegetable extracts, not just two or three. Here are some of the ingredients that are listed on the back of the blush compact: blackberry, pomegranate, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry, cherry, avocado butter, and goji berry extract. You also get Vitamins E and C here. So it is wonderful to know that you are treating your cheeks to a powder ...

• blush that is chock full of natural goodies, not dyes and synthetic ingredients. Goji berries are said to be high in antioxidants, and avocado is bursting with all kinds of healthful benefits to the body.

So if you have sensitive facial skin, and you tend to break out in rashes frequently, then you may want to consider purchasing this blush. You will feel good that you are not sweeping chemicals onto your face. And the color of this blush is just as pretty as the blushes from well-known companies like Clinique and Smashbox. Although, I will tell you that this is not a cheap blush. You can purchase it on the 100% Pure website for $25. Clinique’s

blush is only $19 (the powder blushes), and you get a brush with it. But I would rather pay the extra six dollars and get a product that is made of 100% natural ingredients, even though the 100% Pure blush compact does not include a brush. It just puts my mind at ease to know that I am getting all those fruit-filled ingredients and even vitamins.

I would recommend the 100% Pure blush in Strawberry. It is a lovely pink color, it’s good for your skin, and it comes in a very attractive pink metal compact. It is very feminine and includes pretty etchings of fruits, flowers, curly Q’s, and a butterfly. What more could a girl ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111331060530/k2311a1116/11.16.10