Monster Munch Crisps
  • Monster Munch, I find it amazing how it remains such a cult classic

• by JustHonest

Monster Munch, I find it amazing how it remains such a cult classic. Whenever you see them in the shops you seem to take a longing look in their direction and everyone you talk to always loved Monster Much and yet I never see anyone buying them.

As a child I was a huge fan, but mainly of the picked onion flavour which just had a lovely tangy taste about them and most people seemed to

be a fan of the same flavour. If you were ever offered Monster Much there would often be a fight over the pickled onion ones which is probably why they often did full bags of just that flavour.

They were always quite messy crisp though. I f you had a handful you would have crumbs all over you and if you then wiped your hand anywhere you would leave crumbs allover that so for children they ...

• were great for making a real mess. I always loved the taste and the great crunch, but what I do think has changed over the years is the size of them inside the packet.

It’s easy to suggest that my hand was smaller then and so they looked bigger, but I also remember there being fewer in a pack as well. Im not the only one that thinks this as many seem to believe that the

size of Monster Munch has hugely gone down over the years but I suppose this has just allowed for them to fit smaller mouths ans for me to fit in each packet.

Really enjoyable though, not always the cheapest of crisps but they seem to be standing the est of time and they are always on our shelves and people always say great things about them, even if I don’t really see people buying them anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716111330970530/k2311a1116/11.16.10