Bare Minerals bareVitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer
  • I think we can all agree that it can be so tedious to use primers then concealers than foundation products in addition to bronzers, blush, mascara, eye shadow and everything else that goes into creating a gorgeous look
  • Often, I’ll leave out the moisturizer or the primer, but I have been trying to reintroduce these products into my routine because I know that they can help make a gorgeous look even more dramatic
  • One stick of this product cost about ten dollars which to me seems pretty reasonable
  • In general, I enjoy using primers because they make the eye shadow that I put on afterwards look so much more dramatic
  • I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality primer from a really reputable brand that will work well

• by Intensify

When doing elaborate makeup, I often tend to skip certain steps just for the sake of time. I think we can all agree that it can be so tedious to use primers then concealers than foundation products in addition to bronzers, blush, mascara, eye shadow and everything else that goes into creating a gorgeous look. Often, I’ll leave out the moisturizer or the primer, but I have been trying to reintroduce these products into my routine because I know that they can help make a gorgeous look even more dramatic. I recently purchased the Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer from Sephora. One stick of this product cost about ten dollars which to me seems pretty reasonable.

In general, I enjoy using primers because they make the

eye shadow that I put on afterwards look so much more dramatic. They really help the colors to pop and stand out on my lid in a better way than if I were to just put on the eye shadow without using the primer first. I noticed that the Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer does exactly that. The difference is noticeable when I use this product. Colors look so much more bright. I could tell from pictures taken of me while wearing makeup that this product really helped to make my eye shadow look more dramatic because it is more visible on film. The proof is in the pictures! Not only does it make my eye shadow look more dramatic, but I’ve found that it helps ...

• make my eye shadow last longer. Without using this primer, my eye shadow will usually start to fade or smudge slightly by the end of the night. I don’t notice any fading or smudging whatsoever when I use the primer before eye shadow application.

I also like that the bareVitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer is free of oil. My skin is oily enough as it is. I don’t need a makeup product adding any more oil to it. It is also fragrance free which is great because it wouldn’t really make sense of an eye shadow primer to have any sort of scent anyway. Another great feature is that the primer itself goes on very sheer so it doesn’t mess up any of the color you try to apply

on top of it. It literally just acts as a base and doesn’t blend in with any of the eye shadow I want to apply to my lid. Other primers I have purchased have not been sheer like this so I really am impressed that the bare Vitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer is made to work this way.

Overall, I have to give the Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer a rating of a 9 out of 10. The price is reasonable. The product is effective. It gives me a much more dramatic look than would be possible otherwise and it makes my eye shadow last all night long. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality primer from a really reputable brand that will work well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111330650430/k2311a1116/11.16.10