Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Overall, I am really impressed with the Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner
  • I like that the Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner has a very thin applicator
  • I love having the freedom to be flexible with how thick I make the lines
  • This particular product is definitely a good find in that regard
  • I highly recommend the Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner

• by Intensify

I am a big fan of liquid eyeliner. If I have to make the choice between pencil and liquid, I always choose liquid. However, liquid is a lot harder to successfully apply to the eyes. It is hard enough to manage getting eyeliner on without poking yourself, not to mention trying to be precise enough that you don’t end up looking like you don’t know how to do your own makeup. I recently purchased the Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner from Walgreen’s for about five dollars.

Overall, I am really impressed with the Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner. I like that the Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner has a very thin applicator. I have had a Maybelline eyeliner in

the past that I did not like because the applicator was very difficult to manage, especially around my eyes. This makes the eyeliner much easier to apply. It glides on very smoothly. Because the applicator is so thin, I can create a really thin line around my eyes. If I want to create a thicker line, I can simply go over it again. I love having the freedom to be flexible with how thick I make the lines. I also like how the applicator isn’t too long so I can get my hand very close to my eye for more precision. It’s just well designed!

I also like that the formulation is waterproof. I live in ...

• a very humid environmen that causes most makeup products to smudge after a few hours of wear. This means that I am constantly on the lookout for good waterproof versions of all my makeup products. This particular product is definitely a good find in that regard. It does not smudge or smear at any point throughout the day. It is extremely long lasting. The other thing that I absolutely love about this product and that I have raved about to all of my friends is how easy it is to remove. Eyeliners are notorious for being really difficult to remove, especially when they are waterproof. This one comes off really easily for whatever reason. It
        shocked me the first time I went to remove it because I did not have to work at it for ages and I did not have any lash fallout whatsoever.

Overall, I have to give the Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner a rating of a 10 out of 10. It is one of the most impressive drugstore formulations of a waterproof liquid liner that I have ever purchased. It is long lasting and durable yet very easy to remove at the end of the day. It is also really easy to apply and this is coming from someone who has shaky hands and always struggles with applying her eyeliner. I highly recommend the Maybelline Waterproof Ultra Liner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111330520430/k2311a1116/11.16.10