Tommy Girl Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This is by the far one of the best perfumes I have EVER tried
  • It always brings back good memories for me , and I enjoy making more great memories whenever I have it on

• by Gina Gott

This was my absolute favorite perfume back in high school. Even though I am now in my 30’s , this perfume is still a favorite in my collection. It is probably the closest thing I have to signature scent , since I change perfumes so often. This is one that I always come back to. It is awesome in every way. If you are looking for a sexy , fun , and confident perfume then check this one out. This is one perfume that I keep a bottle of. It is great for any season and any occasion. This is by the far one of the best perfumes I have EVER tried.

It made by Tommy Hilfiger. It is a fruity floral and smells good on just about everyone. This one has been around for so long for a reason.

This is the perfect blend of all my favorite scents. It has jasmine , black currant , and mandarin orange in it. There is also a mix of apple tree blossoms , honeysuckle , and grapefruit. I’m not done yet. There is also some : lily , violet , mint , rose , citrus , sandalwood , magnolia , leather , and cedar blended into it. This scent has it all and is the absolute greatest combination of smells. I really love it. Every time I wear it I feel very good and happy. It always brings back good memories for me , and I enjoy making more great memories whenever I have it on.

This scent is perfect in the not to strong and not to light area. It is just right. It is not overwhelming , but it ...

• gets noticed. It lasts too. I can spray this perfume on in the morning and it will last about 8 hours on me before it fades away. I get compliments when I have this fragrance on. This is just a very playful and sporty scent that most people enjoy. This perfume was most popular in the 90’s , but it still works great today. It is a perfume that works great on any age too.

The bottle that it comes in is nice and classic. It is a glass bottle with Tommy Girl written on it. It has a silver top too. You can buy this fragrance just about every where now a days. It is in department stores , drug stores , and just about anywhere perfume is sold. Walmart usually has the best prices. I paid about $50.00

for the big 3.4 oz. They have a very little .5 oz bottle for about $12.00. They have other size bottles in between $12 and $50 too. This is a perfume perfect for any budget.

To sum it up , go out and buy a bottle of this perfume today. It is an amazing scent. It lasts. It is affordable. The bottle is cute. This is just a classic perfume that will be around I’m sure for many , many years to come. It is an excellent quality perfume , and one that will get you compliments. This is just a fun scent and one that you should try out for yourself. It is a perfume that is a true pleasure to wear , and the scent is absolutely unforgettable. Check it out , and you will be glad that you did.

Tommy Girl Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5616111330440430/k2311a1116/11.16.10