Dollar Tree Window Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I noticed that it was getting my window clean and was making it a little easier for me to wipe without streaks appearing
  • I know that this cloth really cleans, because I could see how dirty the wipe looked when I was finished
  • I think that these wipes are convenient and easy to use

• by adrean_j

For some reason, I can never get my windows and mirrors clean the way that I want them. It seems like no matter what glass spray I buy, I always have problems wiping it in. For some reason it is like my hand always works up streaks. While some window sprays are better than others are, I still decided to try something different for my windows on this occasion. I had seen a product in the dollar store that I really wanted to try and purchased it. I bought Dollar Tree’s Window Wipes. These wipes were, of course, only a dollar and came with a count of 36 wipes. The package was a plastic package that was fairly loud like a potato chip bag. The package was very

similar to a baby wipe refill pack because it had a resealable top. The resealable sticker is just a piece of plastic wrap with sticky tape that will re stick. The sticky tape did not work correctly after the first couple of times of opening it. By the time I got down to the last few wipes they had dried out considerably.

The wipes were thick cloth like wipes that were moist. They were pretty easy to pull out, but sometimes annoying. I would try to pull out one window wipe and they would not separate properly. I then ended up with three or four window wipes coming out of the package. I then realized that I have to use control each time I pull a wipe out.

• The wipes had a bit of a scent that was strong. It was much like a window cleaner scent, but less strong. I did not feel like I had to gag or open up a window, as I do when using spray cleaners. The wipe was fairly easy to use, and wipe over my windows. I noticed that it was getting my window clean and was making it a little easier for me to wipe without streaks appearing. I know that this cloth really cleans, because I could see how dirty the wipe looked when I was finished. It was funny how the window does not look as dirty as it actually is. One wipe is only good for one window, so a lot of these have to
        be used if you have multiple windows around the house. After one window, they are pretty much ready for the trash can because they lose wetness and cleanliness.

I also like using these wipes on my mirrors. It is easy to wipe them down and get a clean glass without spraying and then searching for a lint free cloth. It does not work well if there are certain splatters on the bathroom glass like soap scum or tooth paste. If I rub over so toothpaste splatter with the cloth, it will then smear it more and make my mirror look worse. I think that these wipes are convenient and easy to use. They are good for the price and very affordable for those who are looking to save a buck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316111330370430/k2311a1116/11.16.10