Kirkland Extra Strength Rapid Release Pain Reliever Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I paid about 15 dollars for a bottle of the Kirkland Extra Strength Rapid Release Pain Reliever tablets
  • I noticed immediately that they are very similar looking to the Tylenol Rapid Release tablets
  • I like this medication, but think it could just last a bit longer
  • The best part is that if you take it every 6 hours it is like it starts to hit you immediately after a while
  • I think this medication can be beneficial and would take it in the future for minor aches and pains

• by adrean_j

I have had a lot of problems in the past with arm pain. I am not quite sure of it, but it seems that I am developing carpal tonal syndrome. I hate dealing with the pain and will take almost anything I can get my hands on to kill the pain. I purchased this really expensive over the counter pain killer on eBay that I have never seen before in stores. I guess they don’t sell it locally, or I just missed it completely. I paid about 15 dollars for a bottle of the Kirkland Extra Strength Rapid Release Pain Reliever tablets. There were

a total of 50 tablets in the jar. I noticed immediately that they are very similar looking to the Tylenol Rapid Release tablets. They are cylinder shaped pills that are half red and half blue. I took a dose of two caplets. They were both very easy to swallow and did not feel bulky in my throat. I felt that they glided down smoothly. I didn’t even have to drink a lot of water, one gulp was more than enough.

I was hoping that the pain would go away quickly since the pain reliever was supposed to be real fast at releasing into my ...

• body. Surprisingly the medicine worked very well. After only 20 minutes I started to feel that my pain was drifting away. I felt more relaxed and was able to move my harms and hands around more freely. I was even able to do some writing, which usually causes my hands to cramp up. I really liked how I felt using this medication until the pain started to come back. It did not come back right away, but snuck up on me after about 4 hours. I expected it to keep the pain away longer, since I could only take them every six hours, but
        it did not. I took them for a few more days to ease the pain and it was very helpful in keeping my hand from throbbing.

I like this medication, but think it could just last a bit longer. The best part is that if you take it every 6 hours it is like it starts to hit you immediately after a while. I think this medication can be beneficial and would take it in the future for minor aches and pains. I have taken it for really sever pain and it did not work as good, but still did bring the pain down a few notches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616111330220430/k2311a1116/11.16.10