Angel of Mine Baby Room Air Freshener  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • I thought it was strong and the perfect thing I needed to kill the odors that were floating through the room
  • The only problem with this is that the scent did not last very long at all
  • After noticing that this spray didn’t do very much for real odors, I decided to use it only as a freshener to refresh fabrics
  • When I was done with this spray I was happy that I only paid a dollar for it
  • I think that there are much better sprays on the market for one dollar

• by adrean_j

I have never been the one to walk all the way outside to the dumpster to get rid of dirty diapers. I much rather find ways to kill the odor until it is time for me to take the garbage out. The dumpster is not very close to my apartment and is equivalent to being a block away. I have tried lots of things to cover and eliminate the odor. One thing that I have tried is the Angle of Mine Baby Room Air Freshener. I saw a can of this air freshener at the local Dollar store and figured it was a good buy. The can was very similar to most air fresheners, being that it was an aerosol can. I didn’t have to use

it until I ended up throwing a dirty diaper in the trash that had the whole room begging for mercy. I shook it up and sprayed it and was immediately intrigued by the smell. I thought it was strong and the perfect thing I needed to kill the odors that were floating through the room.

I liked it because it reminded me of both baby powder and neutra air. It was an interesting scent. The only problem with this is that the scent did not last very long at all. I sprayed the room and walked out. I walked back into the room within 30 minutes and it smelled in there once again. I then sprayed some more of the spray and even sprayed around the ...

• trash can. This time I waited around in my room to see just how long the scent lasted. I can say that it did not last very long at all. After sitting around for about 5 minutes I started to notice the stench creeping back up to my nostrils. After noticing that this spray didn’t do very much for real odors, I decided to use it only as a freshener to refresh fabrics. I do this all the time with different cleaners and air fresheners. I sprayed it around the house and on the furniture to give it a fresh scent. It didn’t stick very well to the furniture either, and didn’t leave a lasting scent.

When I was done with this spray I was happy

that I only paid a dollar for it. I was happy that I did not have to feel bad about wasting money. This spray is okay if you want to just have something floating around in the air and then fall. It is very much like a lot of air fresheners on the market. I can spray it in the air and then feel wet spray falling down on my skin. I don’t prefer to use this product again and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. I think that there are much better sprays on the market for one dollar. I have found many ways to mask the odors of dirty diapers and Angel of Mine Baby Room Air Freshener is just not one of them.

Patty says :

re : I think that there are much better sprays on the market for one dollar
    I have to say that I picked up this can of Angel of mine baby room and I truly love it but I did not use for baby room I actually spray my rugs and my house and it was a nice soft scent yes they are other sprays out there for one dollar but this was a refreshing smell

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316111330210430/k2311a1116/11.16.10