Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Body Lotion
  • I have had problems with dry skin for years and I am always looking for an alternative to fixing this problem
  • I like lotions that keep you moisturized all day much better
  • I definitely felt like my skin was less tight and more natural feeling after using this lotion
  • I noticed a difference and even went looking to buy this exact same lotion
  • I think that this lotion can benefit those with really dry skin, I just warn that it won’t last all day so take some back up lotion

• by adrean_j

It is absolutely necessary for me to keep my skin hydrated and moisturized at all times. It is especially hard for me to do this in the area where I live because it is dry and windy. I have had problems with dry skin for years and I am always looking for an alternative to fixing this problem. My skin has gotten so bad and dry that it becomes irritated and starts to peel. I have had some issues with lotions that were too watery, and even lotions that dry you up more. I recently ran into the Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Body Lotion. I didn’t buy it, but my sister came over to spend the week with me and had this lotion in her suitcase. I wanted to try

some because it looked intriguing and I figured I would try anything to help with my dry skin. The bottle was a pretty good size it was tall and had a regular pour out spout with a flip top. As I opened the lotion, I expected this loud scent to jump at me, but that just wasn’t the case.

I ended up noticing that the lotion smelled very normal and natural. There was no perfumed scent really at all. The only thing I smelled was the scent of lotion. When it was time to use the lotion I tipped the bottle and was delighted to see that I actually had to squeeze. It wasn’t one of those lotions where you tip it and it just falls out like water. As ...

• I poured the lotion into my hands it felt very cool. As I rubbed it in, it felt very soft and kind of silky. I liked that there was basically no resistance and this lotion was very easy to rub into my skin. I could feel it getting deep down into my skin and I was kind of happy that it didn’t just sit on top. I could actually see areas of my skin transforming from white and peeling to shiny and refreshed. It was pretty quick, because I didn’t have to put but one layer of the lotion on for it to fully hydrate my skin. What I didn’t like about his lotion was that it only kept my skin hydrated for a few hours. I would say 4
        or 5 hours at the most. I like lotions that keep you moisturized all day much better.

I definitely felt like my skin was less tight and more natural feeling after using this lotion. I noticed a difference and even went looking to buy this exact same lotion. I think it is perfect because it is not too oily and not too watery. I love that I can use this moisturizing lotion on my face because I hate having to buy separates just to get my face moisturized. It made my skin feel softer and a little bit more brand new, like a babies. I think that this lotion can benefit those with really dry skin, I just warn that it won’t last all day so take some back up lotion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111330180430/k2311a1116/11.16.10