Baby Orajel Teeth Reliever

• by adrean_j

Recently I have been dealing with the dreadful problem of my son teething. It hurts him a lot. I can tell because he is much more cranky and is whining all of the time. I could see the tooth literally coming through the gums and looking at it was painful. I decided to do something to help my baby out and purchased some baby Orajel. I got a small tube of 3 grams for the price of about 10 dollars, which is way too much.

I do not usually like spending a lot on medicine, but wanted my child to feel better. I took the little tube home, and had no problems getting it open. When it got the thing open, it was kind of frustrating to deal with because it was such a small tube. I had problems dropping the cap plenty of times. Since the cap is so small it is easy to lose if you drop it. It is also easy to misplace the tube because it is so small. It is best to keep this little tube somewhere where you can easily keep track of it.

I used the Orajel on my baby’s gums and was hoping that it would provide him some relief. He was really fussy when I was trying to apply the medication, but soon after I started applying it, he relaxed. I was happy to see that he was relaxed but I think he was more intrigued by the feeling that the Orajel gave his mouth. He ...

• Baby Orajel Teeth Reliever
      kept smacking his lip and sucking on his gums. Eventually he started to rub his gums with a blanket but did cool down for a little bit. The effects only lasted for about an hour before he started fussing again and feeling upset about his tooth. I used this ointment plenty of times and it only seemed to help the first couple of times I used it. After a while, maybe by the sixth application, he stopped responding to the Orajel and was just whiny in general once again.

Though this medicine did not work the best, it did do something to soothe my child. He felt a little more at ease after using it, but could have felt much better. I have no reason to believe that this medicine is not safe. I do, however, think that this medicine is not worth the money. My son enjoys the teething ring more than the Orajel and it does not cost as much. I will probably not purchase this medication in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616111330110330/k2311a1116/11.16.10