Rite Aid Aspirin Pain Reliever Tablets
  • I decided to use some aspirin because it was cheap and easily accessible
  • I think that this aspirin is okay, but could have done better
  • They are sufficient though not the best thing a person can try

• by adrean_j

I have not had many occasions where I have taken aspirin in my life. It has never been my number one choice of pain killer, but I will take them when all else fails. I was having a really bad toothache and was not having any luck with different gels and creams I was using on my tooth. I tried to take a few acetaminophen tablets and still was not getting the relief I was looking for. I decided to use some aspirin because it was cheap and easily accessible. I went to the local drug store and purchased the Rite Aid brand of Aspirin Pain Reliever

tablets. I purchased them for only a dollar and got 100 aspirin tablets. That was a sale, but I have come to notice that most aspirin products are cheap. These aspirin were basic white small rounded tablets. They were not as small as I would have liked them to have been but they are comparable to many other like them.

These aspirin were easy enough to take but could have been more comfortable. Though I could swallow them, I could feel them going down my throat and it was almost unnatural. The aspirin tablets never took the pain away from my tooth. After waiting for about 3 ...

• hours and enduring a lot more pain, I decided to go another route. I crushed up the aspirin tablet until it was powder like the BC packages. I then took the crushed aspirin and rubbed it into my tooth and gums where the pain was at. As I rubbed it in, I could taste the horrible bitter taste of the aspirin. I did not enjoy how bitter it was and it made me make a face. I had to end up washing it down with some juice because it left a nasty after taste on my tongue. I eventually felt a little relief after doing this. I
        think that this aspirin is okay, but could have done better.

Though this aspirin was not great for taking away pain, it did work well when it came to taking away fevers. A few months after buying the large bottle, I used the tablets to reduce a fever. I was suffering from the flu and took it to get rid of my fever. It did a great job at that and kept my fever from reoccurring throughout the day. I would not really look to purchase them again, but will use them as long as I have them. They are sufficient though not the best thing a person can try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616111330070330/k2311a1116/11.16.10