Dairy Queen Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
5252 Fairbanks Dr. El Paso, TX 79924
  • For those people who do not know, Dairy Queen has the best ice cream blizzards
  • Another thing that I like is that when you are placing your order, you can pretty much see everything that the cooks are doing in the back
  • The salads may cost five dollars, but they are worth it unlike other places
  • I ordered a salad with chicken strips in it and it was nothing but delicious
  • I think that anyone who has never been to Dairy Queen, should try it at least once

• by adrean_j

I have remembered going to Dairy Queen every since I was a child. I then remember going there multiple times as a teenager, considering that my high school was right next to it. Now that I am older, I still enjoy going to Dairy Queen but do not go there all of the time. For those people who do not know, Dairy Queen has the best ice cream blizzards. These blizzards are a mix of vanilla ice cream and a candy or cookie mixed into it. This is where the Mcflurry was inspired from. The thing is that Dairy Queen is much better because

the ice cream is thick and they put many more toppings in it than McDonalds. Whenever I go to this restaurant there a few things that I really like. The first thing is that when you walk in, the dining room is adequately spaced out. I hate going into small establishments where all the tables are squeezed into one small area. There is plenty of breathing and moving room. Another thing that I like is that when you are placing your order, you can pretty much see everything that the cooks are doing in the back. I can watch them make my blizzard or other ice cream favorites.

The food is just as good as the ice cream. Dairy Queen is one of the only places that serve hamburgers with good size patties on them nowadays. The burgers are big and juicy and you can tell that they grill them fresh each time. The toppings are always fresh and their burgers are so flavorful. Another thing I like at Dairy Queen is the salads. The salads may cost five dollars, but they are worth it unlike other places. The salads are big and they actually have enough meat in it. I ordered a salad with chicken strips in ...

• Dairy Queen Restaurant
      it and it was nothing but delicious. The chicken strips and gravy are also good and the Texas Toast is the best and softest I have had. Though I like Dairy Queen’s food, the service has not always been the best. The service could be better, if they hired employees that are more serious. Sometimes the employees look like they have attitude problems, or like they are mad that there are customers. Orders do come out pretty quickly, but this is only most of the time. I have had long wait times about 3 times.

Overall, I think Dairy Queen is a decent place to

have a meal and ice cream. The prices are a little higher than most fast food restaurants, but the food is made with much more quality. This place is usually clean, and I have never really seen it looking a hot mess. It is great for kids because they can also enjoy a shake, dip cone and other ice cream treats. I think that anyone who has never been to Dairy Queen, should try it at least once. If you love ice cream, this is the perfect place to go. A few of my favorites are the earthquake brownie sundae, the cheesecake blizzard, and the banana split.

Dairy Queen Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 716111330040330/k2311a1116/11.16.10