Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Express Gels
  • I did not really want to go out and purchase medication specifically for cramps and decided to use some pills that I found in my husbands suitcase
  • I have taken the pills with no water and enjoyed how they run down my throat and fall down with ease
  • The thing that I like about Excedrin is that it not only took the pain away, it also kept the pain away
  • I love these pills now, and can definitely see why my husband bought them
  • I would also recommend this to people that workout

• by adrean_j

During my time of the month, I can get some really bad cramps. This past time, the cramps were really kicking my behind. I did not really want to go out and purchase medication specifically for cramps and decided to use some pills that I found in my husbands suitcase. They were the Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Express Gels. The word express really caught my attention, because I needed something to take the pain away quickly. The little express gels were tiny and they were liquid caps, of course. The gels were what I preferred because they are extremely easy to swallow. These pills are the type that

can easily be swallowed, even with no water. I have taken the pills with water and could appreciate how easily and smoothly it runs down their throat. I have taken the pills with no water and enjoyed how they run down my throat and fall down with ease.

I took the medicine and was hoping for some relief quick. After about 45 minutes, I got what I was looking for. I did not expect the pills to work that well initially but it did. I felt like my body was going into full relax mode. The cramps were lessening, and I really thought these worked better than most the ...

• medications I have tried that are specifically for menstrual cramps. Eventually it felt like the cramping went away completely, but that took another half hour. I was able to move and felt much better than I did before. The thing that I like about Excedrin is that it not only took the pain away, it also kept the pain away. After taking the pills, I did not have to take anymore for almost 8 hours. These things work quickly and they work all day. I love these pills now, and can definitely see why my husband bought them.

I think that these are the perfect pain killer when you

need to get rid of pain quick and for a long period of time. After taking them, I felt refreshed and did not have the same pains that I was dealing with all day. These types of pills are perfect for those who have to work and cannot afford to be in pain. I would also recommend this to people that workout. It made my walks much easier, after taking these Excedrin Express Pain Relief Gels. I like these pills and plan on purchasing them in the future for serious pain. Since this works great of harsh pains, I am sure it will work wonders for minor aches and pains.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616111330020330/k2311a1116/11.16.10