Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion
  • I love exploring new body lotions in order to find the best one for my skin
  • I know this because I have dropped the plastic bottle numerous times and it stays in tact
  • Another thing I like about this lotion is that it keeps my skin moisturized even after I take a shower
  • My husband even noticed that my hands were softer than usual and complimented me on them
  • I would recommend it as a great way to scent yourself throughout the day as well as a great moisturizer

• by adrean_j

I love exploring new body lotions in order to find the best one for my skin. While trying different body lotions, I have found quite a few that work well with my skin. One lotion that I have recently tried and fell in love with is the Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Body Lotion. It was fairly inexpensive because it got an eight ounce bottle of this silky lotion for a little over five bucks. I liked the lotion bottle, which had a pretty spill proof lid. The lid just needs to be pressed in with the thumb and it will open the tiny spout for the lotion to dispense through. The bottle was pretty unbreakable. I know this because I have dropped the plastic bottle

numerous times and it stays in tact. The lotion had a wonderful scent to it that is kind of hard to explain. It was not very fruity or floral like. It smelled like a cologne that that had kind of a musk smell to it. I really liked it and thought that the scent was kind of provocative.

The lotion felt so good up against my skin because it was soft and silky. I felt my skin transforming and becoming softer and smoother as I rubbed it in. I loved the way it rubbed in easily and I did not feel any resistance. It really got deep into my skin and made it look healthier and shinier. I was super excited after using this lotion because I ...

• am used to having dry skin all of the time. The scent will last for hours along with the moisture. I can honestly say that my skin looked and felt healthy the whole time I used this lotion. What got me excited was the way that it helped keep my feet from drying out. I wear sandals all of the time and it keeps my feet dry. I started using this lotion with the sandals and felt much better. My feet did not look white and dry and cracked all the time as it previously had. Another thing I like about this lotion is that it keeps my skin moisturized even after I take a shower. I can rub my skin down with this lotion, shower
        and not have dry skin when I am done.

All in all, I really like this Moonlight Path scented lotion from Bath and Body Works. The bottle can be taken with me because it is not too big. I love using it as a hand lotion throughout the day because it keeps my hands so soft. My husband even noticed that my hands were softer than usual and complimented me on them. I think that I will like to use this lotion again in the future. I would recommend it as a great way to scent yourself throughout the day as well as a great moisturizer. This is good for people with really dry skin like me because it penetrates the skin and keeps it from drying right back up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116111330010330/k2311a1116/11.16.10