LA’s Totally Awesome Bang Bathroom and Shower Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I tried scrubbing after spraying and was not seeing the toilet turn white, the way that I like it
  • The only real problem I had was over my steel surfaces and my tile
  • I do not know it if is the best at disinfecting, but every thing seems to be clean
  • I think that this cleaner is very beneficial and a great bargain

• by adrean_j

I have used multiple bathroom and shower cleaners. I was in search for one that I could use all over the bathroom and even for my shower tiles. I purchased a bottle of cleaner that was very inexpensive and looked as if it had some cleaning power. I purchased the LA’s Totally Awesome Bang Bathroom and Shower Cleaner for only a dollar. I got this cleaner in a spray bottle. The spray bottle is purple and color, which makes it a little unique. The bottle was standard size of about 32 ounces and was pretty easy to get a grip on. I was able to wrap my hands around the neck of the bottle with no problems. The trigger was firm but easy to pull and the spray functions worked properly.

When I first sprayed the cleaner, I expected it to be very fume like, but it was not as strong or breathtaking as I had expected. I was able to breathe freely because the spray was subtle and had just a hint of chemical smell to it.

I first sprayed down the sink and was able to wipe it down easily. I then decided to spray down my toilet. It worked well on the outside of the toilet, but when I sprayed the inside, did not do as good of a job. I kind of expected it to not work so well on the inside of the toilet. I tried scrubbing after spraying and was not seeing the toilet turn white, the way that I like it. Using it in the ...

• tub was just as easy. I did have a little bit of a harder time, when it came to dark spots or dirt smudges. I would spray it then let it set for a few minutes and the dirt would wipe clean. Using it to clean my bathroom tiles was a little difficult, because it did not cut through the soap scum like it was supposed to. I had to scrub extra hard and got a bit of the soap scum off but did not get majority of the scum off as I wanted. I rubbed my fingers across the tile and still was not able to feel the slick clean feeling that I was looking for.

By the time I was done with my bathroom, it was mostly shiny and

mostly clean. The only real problem I had was over my steel surfaces and my tile. It was great for breaking down dirt and getting rid of black smudges around the bathroom. I do not know it if is the best at disinfecting, but every thing seems to be clean. The scent it left behind when I was done was a clean scent. I think that this cleaner is very beneficial and a great bargain. I think it can be appreciated by anyone who is into keeping their home clean. I think this cleaner is also pretty good for floor tiles. I have used it on multiple occasions to spot mop in the bathroom after my daughter has spilled water. This cleaner is sufficient and I plan on using it again in the future.

Christine says :

I tried LA Awesome bang bathroom and shower cleaner. I love this stuff Not only did it clean the bathroom by basically spraying it on, waiting a minute and wiping it off but it works on everything I used it on the outside of my refrigerator, the outside of my stove, light switch covers, kitchen counters. It cleans everything, have found no surface it affected negatively. You can’t beat this product or the price

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316111330000330/k2311a1116/11.16.10