Roller Fresh Scented Bath Tissue Rollers  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • One of the rooms that I like to keep scented is my bathroom
  • I then put the second roller on and had the exact same experience
  • I think that this roller would have been better if the scent was louder
  • I would rather find another way to scent my bathroom, and definitely do not plan on purchasing these rollers every again
  • I would only recommend this product to people that are looking for a lot of annoyance and headaches

• by adrean_j

I am always trying to find new and different ways to scent the house. One of the rooms that I like to keep scented is my bathroom. I was shopping around at my local dollar store when I saw something quite intriguing. They had a package of Scented bath tissue rollers. I purchased the rollers from Roller Fresh and received two in the package for the price of a dollar. I did not really know what exactly to expect, but figured that it had to be pretty simple to use. When I got home and opened the box, each roller was individually wrapped. This is good because you know that one is not loosing scent, while you use the other one. The tissue rollers were standard

size and seemed to fit my toilet paper holder perfectly. The scent was not what I really expected it to be, but it did seem like they were trying to make like a fresh breeze scent. The tissue fit nicely over the roller and I was able to set it up nicely.

Using the roll was not so nice, however. After pulling few squares of tissue, the roll started to come off of the holder. This was frustrating because it happened on more than one occasion. Though the roller fit, I guess it was not a perfect fit. It fell on me at least two or three times a day, which is too much. I also did not like the fact that the roller scent was ...

• starting to smell generic and not so great after a while. It is as if my nose got tired of the scent. Then, I was really upset when I walked in the bathroom after only 3 days and could not smell anything any more. I was upset because it is pointless to have something in your bathroom for three days only. I then put the second roller on and had the exact same experience. The scent seemed to last for a little less time actually. I could smell it the first two days, but by the third day actually had to pick it up and put it to my nose to smell anything at all. I think this roller is a wasted of money. I am
        just happy I did not pay a lot for it.

I think that this roller would have been better if the scent was louder. It would have been nice if you could smell it throughout the entire bathroom and not just when you are next to the roller. I also think that the scent could have at least lasted a week. Anything less than a week is pointless. I also think that this roller could have had a more natural or appealing smell to it. I think these rollers are annoying. I would rather find another way to scent my bathroom, and definitely do not plan on purchasing these rollers every again. I would only recommend this product to people that are looking for a lot of annoyance and headaches.

jalisa says :

Hello, I was wondering which brand you used as I`m in the market to buy one of these products.

adrean_j replies :

It was simply labeled under Roller Fresh at a Dollar Tree store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316111329980330/k2311a1116/11.16.10