Glade Air Freshener Spray ( Lemon Burst )  » Housewares  »
  • The first thing I like about this air freshener is the kind of lemon smell it has

• by ibizaspain

When I was visiting my grandmother for a long time and my oil scent from Body Shop run out, I resorted to using air freshener in spray form. In the province, there is not Body Shop outlets here so I have to utilize what are available in the supermarket. This air freshener is manufactured by the leading brand Glade, also a well known provider for furniture cleaners and all other household products. They are most known

for in the field of creating air fresheners.

The first thing I like about this air freshener is the kind of lemon smell it has. There are several citrus smell and lemon is the perfect variety if you want something refreshing. Orange smell can be very sweet or intoxicating. Other lemon variety are too soft leaving us with no more to enjoy. The lemon smell in this spray is just perfect. It starts with a light ...

• twist but then as you spray it further and as it spreads in your room, the smell transform into a mellow aroma of lemon scent. I like that it drifts and intensifies the essence of lemon later on. The longer it stays the longer it squeezes the fragrance. It felt like breeze with cold nuances of lemon. I like that it transforms the ambiance into a delightful smell. The quality of the smell was really convincing.

There

is also an impressive part about this spray albeit it is in spray form. When I use oil fragrances using the burner, the scents from Body Shop can last for hours even longer than five hours especially if your room is enclosed or air-conditioned. I expected that the smell with this sprayer is too light and easily erased but it lingers too. It can sustain for at least a couple of hours longer than an average spray air freshener.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315111329720430/k2311a1115/11.15.10