Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this online for 300 pesos from an auction site because I could not find it here - I couldn't find a local reseller which sells Clearasil products at a local price
  • I like how it felt - it may be a little thick and grainy but it is non-abrasive and so it does not cause scraping

• by hehehe

I used many facial scrubs and Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub is one of them. I bought this online for 300 pesos from an auction site because I could not find it here - I couldn’t find a local reseller which sells Clearasil products at a local price.

Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub is a facial scrub made by Clearasil. A single tube weighs 4 oz and costs 300 pesos. I used it some time ago when I did not have much acne - I wasn’t actually experiencing anything complicated back then.

I never used Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub before. I was actually aware of the reviews, however, because I read about it

online. I was already expecting some things, in other words, but some of the things I read about did not meet my expectations. I liked the scent, however, because it was really light and very invigorating. I liked the scent because it was not horrible, unlike a few products I smelled and used before. Some smelled muddy and nasty, others were medicated, but Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub smelled of mint, but it was too strong. On the other hand, the texture befits that of a scrub - it was grainy but it can surprisingly stick well to the skin when you apply it, and it was easy to wash away. The beads are ...

• small but not rough, and they are of blue color.

You are supposed to use it anytime of the day, at least once a day. It is a fitting cleansing product for every day use, which is made for all skin types. It has 2% Salicylic acid acne medication which is known for their tough cleansing properties, and which is mild enough to be used daily. They can really eliminate the stubborn dirt and oil - and if you don’t believe me you can test it yourself by applying a facial toner later – cotton balls hardly have any dirt on them.

Besides, it does not cause any redness, dryness or itchiness later. I

like how it felt - it may be a little thick and grainy but it is non-abrasive and so it does not cause scraping. It does not cause the skin to be thin, and it does not cause a high level of sensitivity. In fact, after use, the pores will feel much tighter, but that’s because the dirt has been eliminated. It does not have alcohol so you don’t need to worry, because it will not cause the pores to dry. So for all its worth, Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub is a good product which was effective at clearing up the pores for a low price. Too bad it is not available here.

Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111329590330/k2311a1115/11.15.10