Biore Pore Perfect Pore Unclogging Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I actually owned Biore Pore Perfect Pore Unclogging Scrub for a time when I decided to buy it from a local store
  • I bought and used it for 3 months because the tube was large and lasted a long time

• by hehehe

I used a lot of facial scrubs in the past. I actually owned Biore Pore Perfect Pore Unclogging Scrub for a time when I decided to buy it from a local store. I bought and used it for 3 months because the tube was large and lasted a long time. I did not have much acne back then - I just wanted to get rid of the stubborn dirt and pores.

This product is available in a tube and weighs 5 oz for a price of 200 pesos. The product is a little cheaper than the other products I tried before. But because it is effective, I tried it.

It is actually easy to dispense because of the tube - it is much better than using a spray bottle which might lead to a mess.

The scrub is made to clean up the pores, and so is made for everyday use. It contains Salicylic acid and menthol which are good at eliminating stubborn dirt which cause pimples and blackheads. It is good to all skin types, and might be good at keeping the face clean and reduce oil. I would apply it everyday in the hopes of eliminating acne, and I can see results gradually appearing.

I actually like the smell of this product, because it ...

• has mint. The scent is light and the scrub is actually fine - non-sticky and oil-free, which does not contribute to a lot of oil. It actually keeps your pores open and thus ensure a thorough cleaning and thus, keeping the stubborn dirt away. It is a little surprising - it just cleanses and gives you a tight, clean feeling, without the dryness and the greasy reaction. When you apply it, your pores are being scrubbed but it does not irritate or anything. It simply cleans inside and keeps you shine-free which was good at eliminating oil.

It is alcohol-free - meaning, it does not cause any dryness because alcohol

causes the skin to dry. It is the hidden culprit among acne products when they claim to be tough at getting rid of stubborn dirt and keeping the oil away.

It does not have any synthetic scent, color and dyes. It does not have parabens, and it does not have any animal-tested components which may cause harm soon.

The downsides of this products were its fine texture. It is not grainy enough because the white beads are not large. It also is a little unable to produce a lather. But for all its worth, Biore Pore Perfect Pore Unclogging Scrub is inexpensive and good at keeping daily dirt away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115111329530330/k2311a1115/11.15.10