Multicolored Bangle Braceletes from dElia’s  » Jewelry  »
  • And I love when my jewelry is filled with color as well

• by Susanna Frank

I love colors. My room is filled with color. My wardrobe is filled with color. And I love when my jewelry is filled with color as well. A great way I have found to spice up my outfit and add some pizzazz to my wardrobe is by adding a few of the dElia’s multicolored bangle bracelets to my wrist.

These bracelets come in various colors such as oranges, greens, blues, pinks,

purples with different designs on each bangle. There is glitter and some shiny silver painted pieces giving the illusion of stones embedded in the bracelet. Since the colors are so easily combined with one another, I don’t have to worry about matching the purples with the purples, or the blues with the blues, I can throw together a few bangles of different colors and I’m set. Or, if I did want ...

• to be more set in a specific color that I wanted to wear on that day, I can pick out the colors that are more towards blues, or towards red’s, or any other color that I am wanting to wear on that day.

These bracelets come in a large pack where you get so many different colors for about seven dollars. They are also a quick accessory that I can throw on

to pretty much any outfit to give it that extra spark if I am on the run and haven’t had time to find the perfect accessory to match my current outfit. I have also found that I can wear them on any occasion, whether I am dressed up or dressed casual, these bangles go well with anything! You can find them for purchase on the dElia’s website or at their store near you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4515111329480330/k2311a1115/11.15.10