Larry: Pup Run by Jazza Flash Game  » Games  »
  • As you guide them through the track, you get to pick up items and you need to avoid items
  • I noticed that the higher the bar gets because of the ale, the faster the pup runs

• by rycemix

I was able to play this game online on Newgrounds.com and I must say I really enjoyed playing it. Basically, it’s a really easy racing game. Larry is riding this little white pup and they start running in this track. Now, you can’t make Larry and the Pup stop running. You have to control them (control keys are your arrow keys; hit the space bar if you need to jump) and guide them through the track. As you guide them through the track, you get to pick up items and

you need to avoid items.

Items that Larry and the Pup need to pick up are the beer kegs or barrels. You’ll notice a bar on the left side of the game and for every beer or ale you pick up, it gets transferred in to the bar on the left side. I noticed that the higher the bar gets because of the ale, the faster the pup runs. And I have to keep my eyes really glued on my netbook while playing this because it really gets fast. My fingers ...

• were having a hard time picking up with my eyes so I do end up clicking the wrong arrow key. Some other items you need to pick up are the fruits (apples, bananas, etc.).

Do watch out for these items: hurdles, brick wall, the rotating sickles, and the bucket with green paint. The first obstacle you have to avoid would be the hurdles and at first it’s really easy. But as more ale is collected and the faster the pup runs, it became harder for me to avoid the hurdles. The

brick wall and the bucket come next. Even if you weren’t able to avoid the hurdles and the brickwalls and the bucket it still won’t be game over. But once you fail to avoid the rotating sickles, Larry dies and the games over.

I find the game really humuruos and I really like it. It’s an addicting game but I guess the downside I, the fast pace and the music does contribute to my feeling dizzy everytime I play this game. But still, it’s a nice, easy, and fun game to play!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2815111329250330/k2311a1115/11.15.10