Spring Valley Pomegranate Softgels: A Supplement for Heart Health
  • Hence, my personal take on heart health is that it is a pretty important issue
  • I had noticed that after a few minutes in that position at night my upper arm would go to sleep as circulation to that area was somehow cut off
  • Since I've started taking the pomegranate, though, I have seen a dramatic decrease in that problem
  • Another thing I like about the pomegranate softgels is, not surprisingly, the softness

• by John Roper

Read almost any consumer magazine or watch any television channel for more than a few minutes and you will probably hear something about your heart. The modern American diet is not particularly conducive to heart health, which has been a boon to the health food industry. Supplements, special diets, and other treatments abound in an age where heart health is a high priority in people’s lives.

My father has had two heart attacks. The

last one has left him bedridden with my wife and me serving as his caregivers. Hence, my personal take on heart health is that it is a pretty important issue. With this in mind, I have begun watching what I eat and taking supplements such as Spring Valley Pomegranate Softgels to improve my blood circulation.

I’ve been pretty pleased so far with what I can only conclude are the results of the supplement’s use.

• For example, I had been having trouble sleeping on my side, something that I normally love to do. I had noticed that after a few minutes in that position at night my upper arm would go to sleep as circulation to that area was somehow cut off. This malady is a new one for me as of this year, and the doctor didn’t have any answers for me. Since I’ve started taking the
        pomegranate, though, I have seen a dramatic decrease in that problem.

Another thing I like about the pomegranate softgels is, not surprisingly, the softness. The pills glide down the throat without any of the roughness associated with normal pills. Their deep red color is a nice bit of marketing, as well.

Will I continue using Spring Valley Pomegranate Softgels? I don’t see why not. They’ve already had such a positive impact on my health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415111329150330/k2311a1115/11.15.10